mossolb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

game Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice

[Post New]by mossolb on May 7, 11 5:47 PM
I am playing the game and I am stuck now because every location I go to says "nothing to do here" abd try a new location and there is no place else to go. I play game often and never had this problem before.

Re:game Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice

[Post New]by hazzard1313 on Jun 19, 11 10:14 AM
I had exactly the same problem. Couldn't get past it . Did you get through and if so..... how?

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 19, 11 11:19 AM
Is this game available at Big FIsh???

Timebomb007
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,767 Posts

[Post New]by Timebomb007 on Jun 19, 11 5:19 PM
Kelvarda wrote:Is this game available at Big FIsh???

Looks like it's still in beta.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jun 21, 11 10:25 AM
Hi fishies,

This is an upcoming game from the ERS studio and has not yet been released so it is indeed likely users are referring to a beta version.

For any beta game discussions be sure to check out the Sneak Peek Program - game discussions thread.

I'm going to pop this thread over into the Chit-Chat Corner forum and this discussion can be continued here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

gailgo
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
43,711 Posts

[Post New]by gailgo on Jun 21, 11 10:38 AM
Mudrock says its out this week, its a CE so probably Thursday

[Post New]by judi87110 on Jun 24, 11 3:25 PM
It is now Friday afternoon (6/24/2011) and I have downloaded the C.E. (Collector's Edition) to my computer. It says to "Light torch with CANDLE"... but WHAT CANDLE... WHERE? The only 'candle' that's visible is the one next to the DIARY... but that one doesn't move!!

Nevermind...I found the candle I was supposed to have picked up AT THE VERY BEGINNING after I picked up the Fan #1 (for the Hint), and clipped the wire to get the KEY to open the GATE and chase after the Beaked Man.

Edited on 06/24/2011 at 3:59:44 PM PST

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 24, 11 3:42 PM
judi87110 wrote:It is now Friday afternoon (6/24/2011) and I have downloaded the C.E. (Collector's Edition) to my computer. It says to "Light torch with CANDLE"... but WHAT CANDLE... WHERE? The only 'candle' that's visible is the one next to the DIARY... but that one doesn't move!!

Any suggestions??

In the little alleyway where you were talking to Silvio, (with the gate that was locked). The Candle is taken from the left hand side light in there. You should already have picked up something else from behind the 'torn poster' in order to open the case.

Kel

Edited on 06/24/2011 at 3:42:53 PM PST

[Post New]by judi87110 on Jun 24, 11 4:02 PM
judi87110 wrote:It is now Friday afternoon (6/24/2011) and I have downloaded the C.E. (Collector's Edition) to my computer. It says to "Light torch with CANDLE"... but WHAT CANDLE... WHERE? The only 'candle' that's visible is the one next to the DIARY... but that one doesn't move!!

Any suggestions??

Kelvarda wrote:
In the little alleyway where you were talking to Silvio, (with the gate that was locked). The Candle is taken from the left hand side light in there. You should already have picked up something else from behind the 'torn poster' in order to open the case.

Kel

Thank you Kel! I found it (after wasting 30 minutes of the trial game). Now I'll have to wait until I can purchase the game to finish it. *sigh* :-)

Edited on 06/24/2011 at 4:03:02 PM PST

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jun 24, 11 4:04 PM
I have just posted a Review you may be interested in reading BEFORE you purchase the CE (if indeed you are going to purchase the CE!!)

Kel

[Post New]by Queenthea10 on Jun 28, 11 11:40 AM
Time to buy the cat, but one ducat short. Went back, can't find it, can't go forward.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 28, 11 1:23 PM
Hey fishies!

We did end up releasing this game last week, so I'm going to go ahead and move this thread over to the Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition Forum now.

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by mc2camila on Jul 1, 11 9:56 PM
Hi, I get stuck in two hidden objects games, one is at the mansion, first screen. One of the item that I have to collect it's a ladder, but it isn't there (I know that is a very big imagen because I've been looking the guide), and the other is a feather in the room with the planets game.
Can anybody help me?
Thanks

dmcof
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by dmcof on Jul 6, 11 4:04 AM
|Am Having same problem with the ladder and feather. Please help. have downloaded the game and started over twice but still happening. Can any one help please?????

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jul 6, 11 3:13 PM
Hey fishies,

If you’re having a hard time obtaining the feather, there’s a good chance that you're playing with an illegitimate copy of the game, as this particular issue is caused by a progression blocker that detects the game was not purchased from Big Fish Games or a licensed affiliate.

To make sure that you're playing a legitimate copy of Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition, please uninstall this game from your computer and then reinstall it through your Purchase History.

Here’s a link to a help article that will guide you through this process:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you've done this and continue to have troubles, please feel free to contact Customer Support for further assistance by clicking on the green at the top-right of the page.

Big Fish Game Club members can also connect to Live Chat from their My Game Club page for real-time support. Live Chat is open Monday - Friday, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm PST.

-bfgHondo

Edited on 07/06/2011 at 3:14:24 PM PST

mac_lite
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by mac_lite on Jul 8, 11 2:41 AM
I like the game so far but I can't find the worm. It did not come with the hook. So were is it. The only reference in the guide is to place the worm on the hook. Ok I will do this but were is the worm?

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Jul 8, 11 3:38 PM
If I remember correctly, the worm is under something that's laying in the street. I think the item kind of sparkles, you click on it to move it, then your cursor changes into a hand, then you can pick it up. Good luck & Happy gaming.

[Post New]by xxkliexx on Jul 11, 11 10:47 AM
been playing this game today after paying 2 game credits for it, and now i cant go any further in the game because on a mini game i need a button and ive looked in every room there is nothing, my husband has also looked and cant find it and ive checked over again and its still not there, id gave ur money and not bother with this game

[Post New]by coachgeorge303 on Aug 15, 11 5:16 PM
im mad got almost through game and now i lost all my progress and have to start over im not a happy fishie

[Post New]by coachgeorge303 on Aug 15, 11 5:16 PM
im mad got almost through game and now i lost all my progress and have to start over im not a happy fishie

Go to: