judithd
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Medallion of Spring

[Post New]by judithd on May 7, 11 5:59 PM
I believe I need to put the Spring Medallion on the left door. It won't take it. What am I doing wrong?

bjko1
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Re:Medallion of Spring

[Post New]by bjko1 on May 7, 11 6:54 PM
You should have a crystal. You need to go up the stairs and place the crystal on the left. this will let you put the med. on the door.

EOTD
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by EOTD on May 7, 11 7:00 PM
bjko1 wrote:You should have a crystal. You need to go up the stairs and place the crystal on the left. this will let you put the med. on the door.

SPOILER:

Actually the medallion does not go on the door but on the statue of the child above the door.

cpurcell
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by cpurcell on May 7, 11 9:01 PM
Have tried to put the medallion on the child of spring it wont take it , WHY?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on May 7, 11 10:27 PM
cpurcell wrote:Have tried to put the medallion on the child of spring it wont take it , WHY?

I'm not sure, cpurcell. I would just ask if you are certain it is the Spring Medallion you have, and that you are attempting to place it on the Spring Child, which is the left hand staircase (Summer is on the right). Sorry, if that's no help! Maybe EOTD will pop back with better help!

Edited on 05/07/2011 at 10:27:49 PM PST

judithd
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by judithd on May 8, 11 5:30 PM
OK thanks all. I think I'm missing something. I'll go back and try again.

Edited on 05/08/2011 at 5:30:58 PM PST

caput
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by caput on May 13, 12 6:36 PM
I know I have the right medallion and I know that Spring is on the left but it will not take the medallion. What am I missing?

[Post New]by Inked8Turtle3 on Jun 25, 12 9:24 AM
I am having the same issue with the Spring Medallion. I've been trying to place it on the left child but it won't seem to take. I've already put the green crystal where it needs to go but I don't know how to get the spring medallion onto the child

cmjones99
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by cmjones99 on May 10, 13 7:49 AM
You have to go up the stairs in between the spring and summer doors. At the top on the left, is the child.

Go to: