Re:Stuck on level 63

[Post New]by ellandore on Jun 11, 11 7:29 PM
can't remember level 63 exactly, but i got through it. is there a blocked area your not noticing? I don't know the level but I was a but there was also one level that it was best to rush through by getting as many chains as possible, use the powers i had and being particular about getting long chains, or as many chains as possible. let me know if it doesn't work.

circlelt
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by circlelt on Jun 11, 11 9:31 PM
The water turtle level is a real nasty one isn't it? And, 64 is just a bad!
The only way to get through it is to match as many of the red and green elements as you can before you hit the block. It took me about 6 times to get it.

FreeBird01
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by FreeBird01 on Apr 17, 12 12:35 AM
But don't you have to have the flow going all the way thru the top part? I mean you just can't use only green and red elements on top--can you?

[Post New]by ssebfat on May 27, 12 7:44 PM
I'm stuck on level 63. I have tried everything that I know of and still can't get pass the block.

Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on Aug 28, 12 7:13 PM
ssebfat wrote:I'm stuck on level 63. I have tried everything that I know of and still can't get pass the block.

Me too, cant do it

KimK27
Minnow
Minnow
237 Posts

[Post New]by KimK27 on Sep 2, 12 11:27 AM
I posted a positive review for this game, but I just now deleted it from my computer because of this level. This particular level brings a new strategy into the game without providing any tools that I can see to get past it. Just plain frustrating. Plenty of other games to play.

qwert45653
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by qwert45653 on Sep 8, 12 4:02 AM
There's a solution 4 level63 and 64.Check the vid out 4 answer

Level63:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T59P9IpK1D4&feature=relmfu

Level64:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlLNEHUSnpM&feature=relmfu

[Post New]by delhill01 on Feb 25, 13 11:34 AM
Hi, Tony here. From my limited experience, you have to acquire the spade and bomb as quickly as possible, then at the blockade the bottom part is blocked by one ice chunk, which can be removed by using the bomb to break the ice, then the spade to break the block. it took a couple of tries to get both quick enough, but that's pretty much all there is to it Still a good game. Although my points did not reset to zero after completion, I thought there might be more to it. Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, just a thing. Good story either way.

Go to: