Finishing Roads of Rome

[Post New]by nanalinnell on May 7, 11 8:57 PM
How do you know if you have finished this game? I kept getting stuck on the minigame of episode 4 Level 10 even though I beat the minigame.

Re:Finishing Roads of Rome

[Post New]by Gorjie on Aug 25, 11 9:30 AM
Having the same problem "How do you know if you have finished this game? I kept getting stuck on the minigame of episode 4 Level 10 even though I beat the minigame" Did you get an answer to how the game ends so you can start at Level 1. I did replay by clicking on the flags but want a clean slate.
Thanks Gorjie

[Post New]by dianibm on Nov 15, 11 6:57 PM
The original I played when it first came out so I don't remember, but I definitely don't remember any minigames, can you describe the mini-game, maybe it will jog my memory. I thought the game was fairly simple to know when it ends, when you finish all the levels. Maybe I'm misunderstanding your question? I'm just finishing RoR3 now, I'm having problems with one of the bonus levels.

Gorjie wrote:Having the same problem "How do you know if you have finished this game? I kept getting stuck on the minigame of episode 4 Level 10 even though I beat the minigame" Did you get an answer to how the game ends so you can start at Level 1. I did replay by clicking on the flags but want a clean slate.
Thanks Gorjie

Edited on 11/15/2011 at 6:59:25 PM PST

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Nov 24, 11 3:02 AM
I'm just playing through RoR I again, having just finished RoR III and I've come across the Mini-Games (can't say I can remember them from the first time I played it!). The first one is a jewel matching game.

Go to: