tiggerw
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

For the developers - Achievements question

[Post New]by tiggerw on May 7, 11 10:42 PM
Hello

Maybe you can help me. I already finished the game, but when I looked to see my achievement trophies, I noticed that I am missing four trophies consist of the following:

1) King of Spade Mask - 10 hidden object scenes in a row without using any hints.

2) Joker Mask - all hidden object scenes without using any hints.

3) Ace of Hearts Mask - completing all puzzles without skipping.

4) King of Cross Mask - finishing 10 puzzles in a row skipping.

By the way, I really enjoyed the game

Thank you

tigger

tofinofish
Shark
Shark
13,738 Posts

Re:For the developers - Achievements question

[Post New]by tofinofish on May 7, 11 10:55 PM
I noticed that too. same thing happened to me, probably just another glitch. I think there should be an acheivement for finishing the game without the tutorial also instead of one for finishing it. and I also throughly enjoyed the game glitches and all

Janie42
Clownfish
Clownfish
598 Posts

[Post New]by Janie42 on May 8, 11 11:39 AM
Same here: some achievements did not record/credit me properly--another tiresome bug.
The game is fantastic but was released without proper beta testing...obviously.

EmmaLynne
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by EmmaLynne on May 8, 11 2:57 PM
Me too. I'm suspecting the game didn't keep track of certain things during the demo period, but started when you played the full version.. so you ended up "missing" the first few hidden object scenes and puzzles. I know I didn't use any hints or skip any puzzles during the demo, but after I bought the game it wasn't until I'd completed the NEXT three hidden object scenes that the little notice popped up saying I'd gotten that achievement.

Other than that I had no trouble with glitches. And this isn't a big one... but it is a good excuse to play again right away

[Post New]by ThoughtFox on May 19, 11 3:00 PM
I had this problem too!! Really irritating as I like to get all the achievements . . . and I couldn't finish the game because of the glitch in the bonus play. But I did love this game . . . I hope there are lots more to come from these developers.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 20, 11 1:54 AM
ThoughtFox, the achievements bug has been fixed between EmmaLynne's post and yours. If you downloaded before 14th May you will need the latest version.

Go to: