A New Mystery Trackers in the works?? Hmmm.....

[Post New]by baglady159 on May 8, 11 8:01 AM
I never go to any of the 'extras' when I finish the bonus round but today I did. There is a little button to click to see extra video. One of the videos showed one the the 'invisibles' painting on the easel and when he finished he showed the picture!! It was a sign that said "Mystery Trackers - Black Isle". Yippee, another is in the works! Thank you devs!

d0080b
Stingray
Stingray
5,334 Posts

Re:A New Mystery Trackers in the works?? Hmmm.....

[Post New]by d0080b on May 8, 11 9:03 AM
Way to Go!!! I can't wait for their next game, these developers are fantastic!!!

[Post New]by Mac405susy on May 8, 11 2:26 PM
Yes I have to agree they are very good games however if I had not used the hints quite a lot I would have been really stuck.Some strange items to use and where you would use them but I suppose that is the puzzling aspect to it.But there are times when you just draw a real blank,might be slightly better if they supplied a map and used certain icons,like different colours when you have to go back to some area and complete something.

EmmaLynne
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by EmmaLynne on May 8, 11 2:51 PM
Also, if you do the little quiz and correctly answer all the questions you get to read a little epilogue which tells you just a little about the case featured in the next game!

[Post New]by baglady159 on May 8, 11 6:10 PM
Dang, I mssed that part ...but then I didn't get all the answers right so that's probably why..

fairjuno
Clownfish
Clownfish
936 Posts

[Post New]by fairjuno on May 8, 11 6:26 PM
baglady159 wrote:Dang, I mssed that part ...but then I didn't get all the answers right so that's probably why..

You are allowed to go back and try again.

Go to: