maggotUK
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Mouse Puzzle

[Post New]by maggotUK on May 8, 11 4:58 PM
My tiles wont turn black, had to skip .....anyone else with this problem?

brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

Re:Mouse Puzzle

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on May 8, 11 7:19 PM
I'm having exactly the same problem. I'm running Windows 7 are you? Just exited and going to go back in to see if the puzzle will work. So frustrating!

Ziggy72
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Ziggy72 on May 9, 11 9:26 AM
I got the same problems running windows 7 does not fix it if you exit fault with game

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by tj1147 on May 9, 11 10:41 AM
I had the same problem and had to guess at which ones were right - once you click one, my pointer changed from the hand to a default pointer so I couldn't click the same one twice....

[Post New]by michreneeg on May 9, 11 12:29 PM
The tiles didn't do anything when I clicked on them either. I had to skip it. I'm now wat the puzzle in the blimp & the same thing is happening....nothing. I'm not pleased with this game.

glamma
Clownfish
Clownfish
736 Posts

[Post New]by glamma on May 9, 11 1:17 PM
Same problem here, the tiles do not turn black. Running windows 7. Sent off a Dr. Felix, hope they can fix the problem as playing in expert mode and can not skip. I really do not want to have to start over.

[Post New]by madalicia on May 10, 11 12:27 AM
My tiles won't turn black either and can't skip due to level of play. Let us know if you get a response

tofinofish
Shark
Shark
13,738 Posts

[Post New]by tofinofish on May 10, 11 9:37 AM
Most peoples tiles don't turn black its just a glitch but this mini game is still playable. watch your mouse if it turn to a pointing hand you can click on that tile if you can't its already black or turned. you can still trapp your mouse just click around it if it goes to the side it will start again. this is a fairly easy game to win know you know that. (I was just stubborn and played the game anyway thats how I found this out) good luck. they are coming out with a fix soon.

fairjuno
Clownfish
Clownfish
936 Posts

[Post New]by fairjuno on May 10, 11 2:05 PM
tofinofish wrote:Most peoples tiles don't turn black its just a glitch but this mini game is still playable. watch your mouse if it turn to a pointing hand you can click on that tile if you can't its already black or turned. you can still trapp your mouse just click around it if it goes to the side it will start again. this is a fairly easy game to win know you know that. (I was just stubborn and played the game anyway thats how I found this out) good luck. they are coming out with a fix soon.

I did the same thing. It's quite simple.

puzzle_player
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by puzzle_player on May 10, 11 3:53 PM
This must be a common problem. Mine didn't turn black also. I couldn't skip this puzzle but as the others said, it really is a easy puzzle.

babbydoll1201
Minnow
Minnow
281 Posts

[Post New]by babbydoll1201 on May 10, 11 6:37 PM
i to am having the same problem...i have played the whole game without skipping any mini games becasue i love to get all acheivements....i guess i blew i tnow with this darn mouse game.....uuughhh

glamma
Clownfish
Clownfish
736 Posts

[Post New]by glamma on May 10, 11 6:54 PM
tofinofish wrote:Most peoples tiles don't turn black its just a glitch but this mini game is still playable. watch your mouse if it turn to a pointing hand you can click on that tile if you can't its already black or turned. you can still trapp your mouse just click around it if it goes to the side it will start again. this is a fairly easy game to win know you know that. (I was just stubborn and played the game anyway thats how I found this out) good luck. they are coming out with a fix soon.

Thanks for figuring this out. Now if they will just fix the airship problem.

[Post New]by onthecoast on May 12, 11 9:28 AM
Anyone out there know what to do if the mouse doesn't show up? Cannot skip so I'm stuck on this puzzle.

tofinofish
Shark
Shark
13,738 Posts

[Post New]by tofinofish on May 13, 11 5:13 PM
onthecoast wrote:Anyone out there know what to do if the mouse doesn't show up? Cannot skip so I'm stuck on this puzzle.

SPOILER ALERT!!!
Thought about your question and the only suggstions I can pose are these;
1) Have you gotten the whistle from Mortimer after the scene where his dad slays him if you zoom in on him he gives you a whistle.
2) when you go to the brown manson and go in the main door on the wall to the left is a picture zoom in on it and you will see a picture of dorian and the mouse and the whistle.
3) Go into the hatch the mouse game comes up place the whistle Mortimer gave you on the puzzle it blows and the mouse comes out.

Hopes this help you.

lvfao
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by lvfao on May 13, 11 7:10 PM
well i must be truly blind cuz i tried clicking on every tile in this puzzle and just ended up chasing the mouse all over, never did block him in, and i did try going in front and back and sides....i hate these meeses to pieces.....anyone remember that? lol

fairjuno
Clownfish
Clownfish
936 Posts

[Post New]by fairjuno on May 13, 11 8:23 PM
lvfao wrote:well i must be truly blind cuz i tried clicking on every tile in this puzzle and just ended up chasing the mouse all over, never did block him in, and i did try going in front and back and sides....i hate these meeses to pieces.....anyone remember that? lol

You'll never catch him if you keep clicking right near him. Try clicking across some of the top row and fanning out down in front and under him (several pieces away from him). You're trying to create a closed in area before working your way in towards him. Hope that makes any bit of sense. LOL.

Go to: