I am so thrilled - I finished the game. What a lot of fun for the money

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

Re:I finally finished!

[Post New]by cstdenis on May 9, 11 8:23 AM
Yeah for you Lisa! I just finished too.

I played as the female character, now I'm thinking about going back and playing as the male. Does anyone know if there is a big difference?

Bethpirate
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Bethpirate on May 13, 11 7:26 AM
Yes, there's a difference between male and female. We have a thread about this so when you see some differences, please post them! Beth

Nene1962
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Nene1962 on Aug 15, 11 2:08 PM
I finished all the levels, with gold in everything, and I have played both Male and female. I see one talisman symbol beside map 9.5 The Last Stand. I can't find where the second talisman is....so at the end the movie says Too Bad that I did not find it. Any help here? Where is the 2nd talisman? Thanks!

[Post New]by money6669 on May 6, 12 11:01 AM
how do you get the
Talismans?

[Post New]by Deanna04 on Jul 12, 12 11:13 AM
I can't get the talismans' either, have tried in both male and female play, please can someone tell how this is done, thanks.

[Post New]by lesleyvance501 on Jul 17, 12 1:08 AM
I also finished this game and I got the second talisman. I didn't find it, I just played through and there was a scene where they told me I didn't have it, but I slammed my staff down and there it was. Maybe it has something to do with getting some of the achievements. When I finished I had to go back and find the masks but otherwise I had them all. Hope that helps.

[Post New]by Deanna04 on Jul 18, 12 2:46 AM
Thanks for replying Lesley, can you explain what you mean by slammed your staff down please.

[Post New]by lesleyvance501 on Jul 18, 12 7:01 AM
Deanna,

That's just the way I described the little cartoon at the end. I didn't do anything special to get the second talisman. I just thought maybe when I went through the level I had gotten the "required" number of achievements or medals and so that's just how it turned out at the end of the game. I'm really not sure though. I should try it again with the male character

[Post New]by Deanna04 on Jul 20, 12 11:16 AM
Hi Lesley,
Yes I have just got the last talisman, but cannot get the first one, I have even searched the net but cannot find the answer to this, I wish someone who has done it would reply.

Go to: