LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Federal Reserve Blueprint

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 22, 08 11:55 AM
ghshoesfan wrote:all I have in this room on my list is blueprint? What do I do--I have no items to use
the hammer is useless. I read about a key but I don't have one and I was able to find everything in 3 areas as I have 3 stars on the map at 100%--what did I do wrong???
You have to go to another location on the game map. Go to U S Grant's house and when you complete it, you will get the key to the safe at the Federal Reserve.

ghshoesfan
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:Federal Reserve Blueprint

[Post New]by ghshoesfan on Dec 22, 08 3:11 PM
I have been to Grant's house and it says that I have found all items-- The bird is out of the clock and I used that key somewhere? What am I missing--??

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 22, 08 3:18 PM
ghshoesfan wrote:I have been to Grant's house and it says that I have found all items-- The bird is out of the clock and I used that key somewhere? What am I missing--??
You get two keys at Grant's house. One you use to open the clock so you can adjust the weights. The you get one from the bird that goes into your inventory items. You have tools, list and items available. Look in your inventory items the key from the bird should still be in there.

Edited on 12/22/2008 at 3:23:04 PM PST

ghshoesfan
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by ghshoesfan on Dec 22, 08 6:06 PM
Thank you--for some reason it was not there so I just started over and I have been able to move on. I am now just entering Petra!!

[Post New]by sherrylmarshall on Dec 24, 08 2:54 PM
How do you adjust the clock weights?

sherrylmarshall

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 24, 08 2:56 PM
sherrylmarshall wrote:How do you adjust the clock weights?sherrylmarshall
Look at the picture in the upper right corner and adjust the clock weights to match it. Good luck!

Edited on 12/24/2008 at 2:57:02 PM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 24, 08 2:56 PM
sherrylmarshall wrote:How do you adjust the clock weights?

sherrylmarshall
Look at the painting in the upper right corner...

Go to: