bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Hollywood Files: Deadly Intrigues forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 9, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Hollywood Files: Deadly Intrigues forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hollywood Files: Deadly Intrigues players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Hollywood Files: Deadly Intrigues forum

[Post New]by maggie122 on May 10, 11 6:45 AM
i have purchased this game and where i would put players name the three panels are empty any ideas about this?

Edited on 05/10/2011 at 6:46:13 AM PST

[Post New]by cosyjo on May 10, 11 7:16 AM
All I get is the green background with the word Hollywood and three blank spaces

[Post New]by HOplayer on May 10, 11 10:02 AM
it opens onto a page with 3 spaces for names but the curser won't move and i have already lost 7 mins trying to play this game. also my computer says high CPU usage, what does that mean?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 10, 11 11:41 AM
Hey folks,

If you could please write in to Tech Support with a screenshot so that our reps can have a look at what you're seeing, they should be able to help you with this issue.

If you'd like, you can also take a look at our technical issues thread which are usually located at the top of most of our Game Forums. You can also click here to access this thread. Hope this helps!

*You can click on all of the bold words for more instructions.

-bfgArnoStyx

joancast
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by joancast on May 11, 11 3:08 PM
You type your name in one of the boxes- click on your name to start the game

Warlady1
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Warlady1 on Jul 27, 11 1:11 PM
I can't get the alarm in Pete's bar to turn off. I've tried every number with the fingerprints on them in every sequence. I'm totally stuck and frustrated.

Drap0
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Drap0 on Apr 22, 12 12:31 PM
Warlady1 wrote:I can't get the alarm in Pete's bar to turn off. I've tried every number with the fingerprints on them in every sequence. I'm totally stuck and frustrated.

Have you got the solution??? Please, help me!

Go to: