Trophy - Don't spend any money?

[Post New]by icewhitetiger on May 9, 11 11:32 AM
I've gone through the whole game now, getting most of the trophies (except the 100 helpers and anything that involves expert mode). I can't for the life of me work out how to get this trophy - I've conciously played levels without spending any money (without going to the truckman or buying anything in buy mode), and still haven't got this trophy.

Any help would be appreciated

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Re:Trophy - Don't spend any money?

[Post New]by bfgDonau on May 9, 11 12:04 PM
Hi icewhitetiger!

I've found a tip in the Trophy-Complete Episode Alone thread that may help with the money trophy:

JumpingGen wrote:I got this trophy without any issues, however I am having a similar problem with the "play an episode without spending any money" trophy. Has anyone gotten that one?

I've gone through several episodes without buying anything from either the store or the night trader, and this trophy still hasn't shown up. I've tried going back and playing different episodes in the beginning, middle, and end of the game but no luck.

It's now the only trophy I'm missing (other than the "get all trophies" trophy, of course) and it's bugging me!

Dottief wrote:i think it's level 10 or 11 you can get the spend no money trophy in what level did you get the no help trophy or how did you gt it?

Also, a great way to search for a specific answer without having to go through a lot of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "money" and all the posts that have the word "money" in them will show up!

Hope this helps and happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

bruner01
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by bruner01 on Jun 19, 11 12:16 PM
I can't seem to get the spend no money trophy either. I've tried level 10 with no help and without spending any money (the night trader is not even available yet) but still can't get it. I've tried it in both casual and expert mode, nothing. I've even tried it without any help. I still do not get it. I did not buy a thing on this level so I should be getting the trophy. What gives?

You can't get this trophy on level 11 because that is the level you have to buy wheat on.

I got the trophy for no help on level 45 I think.

[Post New]by Khataya on Mar 22, 12 9:57 PM
It seems you do get this on level 11, as long as you only buy the wheat seeds. I've tried it three times now, and it's worked every time.

Go to: