jramme
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Game won't open

[Post New]by jramme on May 9, 11 4:25 PM
I can't even get the game to open. I have downloaded and installed it twice, but it will not open to play.

Re:Game won't open

[Post New]by jmailhot on May 10, 11 5:04 AM
Same here. I tried twice also. "cannot find import.. DLL may be missing, corrupt, or wrong version.

axogur
Salmon
Salmon
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by axogur on May 10, 11 7:40 AM
jmailhot wrote:Same here. I tried twice also. "cannot find import.. DLL may be missing, corrupt, or wrong version.

Dito for me !!
Are we the only ones ??

IvvyM
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by IvvyM on May 10, 11 11:29 AM
.... same for me!

[Post New]by karenlalee on May 10, 11 12:56 PM
same for me

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 10, 11 2:03 PM
Hi everyone,

The .dll error message is commonly associated with DirectX, which is software that is needed to run our games. If the game is prompting you to install this during the game's installation, please be sure to accept the request.

If you feel that you might have skipped over it, feel free to try uninstalling and reinstalling your game; here is a help article with those steps:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you'd like further help, please get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) and our reps will be happy to assist you with this game.

Lastly, since there is a tech issues thread at the top of this Game Forum, I'm going to lock this thread, but please post any other questions or issues here. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Edited on 05/10/2011 at 2:04:24 PM PST

Go to: