bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Hobby Farm technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on May 10, 11 12:15 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Hobby Farm technical issues here only

[Post New]by greenpeeps on May 10, 11 4:04 PM
One of the chickens stands in the henhouse with the indication he needs water and sometimes food flashing over his head, stuck. They don't need water or food.

I tried deleting the game and re-downloading it, but the same thing happens.

Edited on 05/10/2011 at 5:36:10 PM PST

Dottief
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Dottief on May 10, 11 4:12 PM
level 40 i can not get pass this level the game wont take my last peacock feather. please help.

[Post New]by FloridaGirl_net on May 10, 11 7:32 PM
Got to level 27 in Relaxed mode, and the game just quit. Restarted it, and played for a minute or so, and it quit again. It didn't slow down or hang or anything. The game just closed out, just as if I had chosen to exit. If it helps to know, my o/s is Windows 7 Home Premium Edition, computer is a 6 month old Dell Inspiron 570 with a 2.80 GHz AMD Athlon II 4 core 630 processor, and I have 6 GB of RAM.

Dilana
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Dilana on May 11, 11 8:25 AM
I had the same problem after level 37 in Relaxed mode. It seems that not too long after I activate one of the helpers, the game crashes to the desktop. Since it's only casual mode, I've been running just my main worker, and am getting through the levels that way. I tested that on one that I'd just finished with only the main worker, and yup, it crashed.

DxDiag basics:
Operating System: Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (5.2, Build 3790) Service Pack 2 (3790.srv03_sp2_gdr.101019-0340)
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4000+ (2 CPUs), ~2.1GHz
Memory: 4094MB RAM
Page File: 1203MB used, 4694MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DxDiag Version: 5.03.3790.3959 64bit Unicode

(not a brand computer)

[Post New]by rubylee57 on May 11, 11 2:29 PM
Same here, the game gets to level 38, locks up and then crashes to desktop when you call for a helper in timed mode. Works fine in relaxed mode, but crashes every time in timed mode on level 38.

foothill
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by foothill on May 11, 11 6:27 PM
I do not have a crashing issue, but I do have a problem in level 42 relaxed,
my helper is stuck carrying a bale of wool. I have quit the game and retried
quite a few times and he still has it. Even when he goes lays down in the
hammock he drops it by his side. If I reactivate him he picks it up and runs
aimlessly around the farm.
Any one else with this issue?

rncurtin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by rncurtin on May 11, 11 7:33 PM
I am having the same issue with the chicken and it having a seizure - can not get all the eggs needed to finish the level due to this. Any suggestions?

sas65
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by sas65 on May 11, 11 7:53 PM
Im on level 31 and everytime i try to enter the game. it loads, i hit casual and it immediatly takes me back to desktop to start again. I dont know how to get this to stop. The game has worked fine up until this level.

[Post New]by PsycheDelia on May 12, 11 1:03 AM
level 37 my helper just runs around with a bale of wool in his hands like a mad thing, did my best to ignore it & moved on to level 38 but he's still there, argh!!!! that's on timed levels but it doesn't crash to desktop.

[Post New]by Delicious6401 on May 12, 11 9:21 PM
Same thing happening to me on level 45. Keep crashing who is going to fix this?

mrsbigbig
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by mrsbigbig on May 12, 11 10:50 PM
Am having the chicken issue. It keeps flashing that it needs water and it doesn't. Can't get past this. Is there any way to fix it? Love the game other than that. Thanks!

jrtfan3
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by jrtfan3 on May 13, 11 10:24 AM
Level 46 my helper is running around with 3 bales of wool. His checkmark shows he is trying to give it to the donkey on the carambola press instead of the hamster at the spinning wheel. I have restarted the game and he is back in his hammock and no wool is around him, so I guess he's fixed. My biggest problem is trying to figure out how to make coconut ice cream. Ugh!

NetRook
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by NetRook on May 13, 11 8:51 PM
The helper is running around with wool in his hands. Check marks showing where he is going change from plants to water to other plants. This has to be a bug, it happens in casual and in timed level. Will someone from tech support be answering these post? Is a new revision with a fix out yet?

NetRook
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by NetRook on May 13, 11 9:01 PM
P.S - I just deleted and reinstalled the game. The helper is still running around with wool in his hands.

nemesis45679
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by nemesis45679 on May 14, 11 1:37 AM
I got to level 45, timed. My game now shuts itself down whenever I try to play. It loads the menu just fine, I choose the level, it shows the loading screen just fine, but as soon as it should go to the game, it shuts itself down. There's no slowdown, it just exits abruptly. I've tried uninstall/reinstall with no luck. It worked fine up until level 45, and I started/stopped several times.

[Post New]by shinigamiyuu on May 14, 11 2:01 AM
Hello,i have a problem with my game after passing the video,game bug and say something about a 'popup_none' things i dont know what is this someone can help?And sorry if my english are bad i'm belgian.

may94
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by may94 on May 14, 11 2:52 AM
My game keeps stalling on the timed version at level 28. I can fill the barn with everything except the last seven yellow plants (can't remember the name). No matter how many plants I put in there, they don't 'fly' over to the counter on the left-hand side of the screen so the number remaining to finish that level is always at seven. Help - as the game won't progress now.

bobster72
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by bobster72 on May 14, 11 3:08 PM
foothill wrote:I do not have a crashing issue, but I do have a problem in level 42 relaxed,
my helper is stuck carrying a bale of wool. I have quit the game and retried
quite a few times and he still has it. Even when he goes lays down in the
hammock he drops it by his side. If I reactivate him he picks it up and runs
aimlessly around the farm.
Any one else with this issue?

I got round this by selecting a different helper, when the helper who is stuck goes for a lay down. So if its helper 2 running round then goes for a rest select helper 1 to then come out and help. This seemed to work for me. Hope it helps

Edited on 05/15/2011 at 5:07:36 AM PST

[Post New]by Farmhouse on May 15, 11 7:53 AM
Mine is crashing on timed mode, Level 28 when I speed people up

Go to: