bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Fruits Inc. technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on May 11, 11 12:13 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Fruits Inc. technical issues here only

[Post New]by sylkama on May 11, 11 2:19 AM
Downloaded Trial, activated and got message Trial expired.
Do not want to buy, without trying.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on May 11, 11 8:13 AM
sylkama wrote:Downloaded Trial, activated and got message Trial expired.
Do not want to buy, without trying.

Try this: Delete the game and download it again. I hope that helps.

SAN8402
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by SAN8402 on May 11, 11 8:39 AM
Played the trial, had no problems. bought the game. Got to level 1.8 and it stuck on the intro. Hit the arrow key to get it to move on, screen fades to white, then returns exactly as it is. Hit the skip button, same thing happens. Finally had to hit ctrl-alt-esc to get out of the game, but this did not close the game. Had to right click the icon at the bottom of the screen for that. Any suggestions?

kitty1
Flounder
Flounder
2,194 Posts

[Post New]by kitty1 on May 11, 11 12:38 PM
hmm, did not have that problem. However did have one level (4th or 5th?) when the pest technician would not stop spraying one of my fields

[Post New]by SmokeyMtnLinda on May 11, 11 8:19 PM
kitty1 wrote:hmm, did not have that problem. However did have one level (4th or 5th?) when the pest technician would not stop spraying one of my fields

I have the same problem PEST TECHNICIAN WON'T STOP SPRAYING, but my didn't happen until level 2.2. ; It must be a glitch in the game. I'm going to continue on then if it happens in 2.3 I'm going to restart my computer and see if that helps.

[Post New]by TuffTadpoles on May 11, 11 10:11 PM

The game stalled during the cutscene at the beginning of level 1.8. The background graphic was visible along with the skip button and the dialog page-forward button, but there was no text showing in the dialog box. I tried clicking on the skip button and the dialog page-forward button and the screen would flash for a split second, but I could not proceed or exit the cutscene. I had to shut the game down via the task manager. I then started again at level 1.8 and the game and the cutscene worked fine after that.

Also, there seems to be no button available for exiting a menu box after you click on a plot of land, factory, etc. Not a big deal, because I found that clicking on the background would suffice in closing the menu boxes. I'm just accustomed to a "close" button, or an "X" botton for exiting popup windows.

Outside of those two issues, nice job developers. I really like the game.

Running game with the following:

Intel Core 2 Quad CPU @2.4GHz (Q6600)
4 Gigs RAM
nVidia 9800GTX+ with driver version 266.58
Vista 32-bit service pack 2 with all available Vista updates
Adobe Flash Player version 10.2.159.1
Adobe Shockwave Player version 11.5.9.620

[Post New]by Judymay on May 12, 11 11:33 AM
I am on level 2.13 and cannot get any of the juice factories to work. The jelly seems ok. I did work once and I had to leave the game and when I came back to try it the second time it didn't work.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 14, 11 9:34 AM
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to swim by and let you know that there is a new build now available for this game that has updated the first 15 levels to be easier which allows players to get silver/gold rankings (based on Forum comments).

To get this version, please uninstall and reinstall your game. If you have any issues after installing this version, feel free to get in touch with Tech Support. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by Natashabi on May 17, 11 8:47 AM
Game clock is super slow?

So, the in-game clock counts the time passing at about half speed or slower... each second in game is closer to 2-3 actual seconds, which makes the game seem painfully slow. I've already deleted and reinstalled but I'm still having this issue. I'm on the Mac OS version 10.6.7. This isn't an issue I regularly have with games.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 25, 11 2:01 PM
Hello everyone,

A new build has been released with the following changes:

1. Makes it easier to win gold and silver medals in the first 15 levels by increasing level times.

2. Makes it possible to skip the instructions / tutorials.

3. Makes it possible to change the graphics quality (high, medium, or low) to speed up the game. This can be found under the "Options Menu".

If you would like this version, please uninstall and reinstall your game. Feel free to get in touch with Tech Support with any technical issues you encounter. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by James0213 on May 26, 11 12:35 PM
Having problems with pest technition freezing. I have done everything I could but it still happens. It is not always the same level.

[Post New]by CrazyPoet63 on May 29, 11 10:33 AM
kitty1 wrote:hmm, did not have that problem. However did have one level (4th or 5th?) when the pest technician would not stop spraying one of my fields

That happens throughout the game--it's very frustrating! I just restart the level. I'm hoping the new version will take care of that problem.

patreids
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by patreids on Sep 6, 14 9:39 AM
Played the trial for 10 minutes and in that time the technician froze one and the counter for the fruit juice stopped counting down. Not enough fun here to make this worth it!

Go to: