bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Re:Trojan Virus

[Post New]by bfgErie on Dec 22, 08 7:01 PM
Hi Jeane Lou,

We have contacted McAfee and are working with them to get this problem resolved as quickly as we can. If you would like to help, you can contact McAfee yourself and let them know that you are experiencing this problem. I can only assume that the more customers who contact them, the quicker they will act to resolve the matter. Here's a link to where you can contact McAfee:

McAfee Services and Support

Thanks for coming to the forums!

bfgErie

[Post New]by jennalyn31 on Dec 23, 08 6:39 AM
So, You're saying this is a problem with McAfee? I started getting the same thing starting this morning. I dont think our Mcafee has changed. What can I do to get this resolved. It's just detecting all your games that I paid for as having a Trojan Virus.

[Post New]by teach24345 on Dec 23, 08 6:56 AM
I tyhought it was just me!! My computer is doing the same thing--this has never happened before and now I can no longer play any game--including the purchased ones! I do hopwe this gets repaired and we get things restored to normal. I seem to think there is a big fish problem!

[Post New]by teach24345 on Dec 23, 08 7:00 AM
I forgot one more thing--what ever has happened it erased my desktop link for big fish game on my computer. Help!!!

gagirl45
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by gagirl45 on Dec 23, 08 1:39 PM
I am having the same problem with all my Big Fish games. HELP!!!!

Go to: