prdh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Sherlock Holmes & the Hound of the Baskervilles: STUCK in Charles' room

[Post New]by prdh on May 12, 11 9:30 AM
I sure hope someone can help me. I am stuck in Charles' room for the second time. I cannot find: the second eye; the key; a second board for the stairs or a way to the telescope. No matter where I go, every room tells me there is nothing left to do and yet, here I am, wondering aimlessly through the halls.

Any help is greatly appreciated as, wondering aimlessly is seriously getting boring ...

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Re:Sherlock Holmes & the Hound of the Baskervilles: STUCK in Charles' room

[Post New]by mcurty on May 12, 11 9:53 AM
It's been too long since I played this game to remember where all those things are, but the Walk through should help you out. It tells you how to play the game and where things are located. It can be found close to the top of this game forum -- look for a thread titled "walkthrough....." and click there, then click on the blue here.

When you get it opened, do a Ctrl-F and a box will open. Type in what you are looking for - usually one word -- and the walkthrough will highlight that words location in the walkthrough. Makes it easy to find just what you need.

You can copy and paste the link below into your browser to get to the walkthrough also:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/sherlock-holmes-hound-of-the-baskervilles-walkthrough/

prdh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by prdh on May 12, 11 5:03 PM
Thank you McC:
i'd been using the walkthrough and was still so lost.
Finally on mt third try, I discovered that I'd by-passed getting the thingie in the artist room which gave me the second board and, from there, I've gone far. I really appreciate your reply. Have a good one!

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on May 12, 11 5:12 PM
You're Welcome, prdh, but I didn't really have a lot of help for you. Glad you figured out what you needed to do to progress in the game.

That game has so much to do in it, that I can't remember what happened when. There was just too much going on with it. It is a great game!

Go to: