bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 13, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital forum

[Post New]by vingilot on May 14, 11 7:19 AM
Did you try uninstalling/reinstalling? If that doesn't work, you can contact CS and they'll get a fix for you.

PS - these forums are viewable to the public, and google-able. You may want to delete your email addy from your post, unless you like spam.

lolag1
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Welcome to The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital forum

[Post New]by lolag1 on May 20, 11 4:54 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

lolag1
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by lolag1 on May 20, 11 4:59 PM
i'm so sorry i dont realy know how to use this thing but im going to try here it gose. i cant get the eloevator to work because i cant find the mettal for the invisible man....i ve delletede my game and uninstalled the game ive reinstalled it ive read the walktru over and over and i still cant find it will some one please help me

[Post New]by Ravenladee on May 24, 11 12:12 PM
I'm stuck on the same thing. I have all the medals but the "Invisible Man" and the elevator will not work without it. I read and reread the walkthrough and cant find it mentioned. I back tracked and cant find it.

SOMEBODY HELP! It very frustrating!

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on May 24, 11 2:35 PM
Hi lolag1 and Ravenladee!

I haven't played this game yet, but here's a tip that might help. First, click HERE to go to our The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Walkthrough. Once you're there, use your computer’s search function (CTRL + F) and type in the word "medal".

Then click 'Next' to cycle through the different places in the game where the medals are located to find the one that you're missing.

I hope this helps, and happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 05/24/2011 at 2:41:46 PM PST

gparadox
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by gparadox on May 26, 11 3:26 PM
When did the CE version of this come out?

[Post New]by MISTYG1027 on May 30, 11 6:36 AM
My game wont save my progress either....what do i do?

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on May 31, 11 9:21 AM
Hi coolmom24 and MISTYG1027!

If you're game isn't saving correctly, I'd recommend swimming on over to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved, and here's a link to our help articles regarding save issues:

Save Errors

If the steps in this article don't fix your issue, I'd encourage you to get in touch with our Technical Support team. (you can click on this link for more info)

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by Ravenladee on May 31, 11 11:26 AM
no luck. I'm stuck without the medal. Very Frustrating.

[Post New]by MISTYG1027 on May 31, 11 7:29 PM
I did the steps you mentioned...Im logged in as computer administrator and I didn't have a security tab.....I also tried to contact technical support and i hit the continue button at the bottom of the screen and it gives me an error message...I have cleared out my browser and it didn't work

DeeBeth
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by DeeBeth on May 31, 11 7:51 PM
Hi Ravenladee! vbfljagsfan answered this in another post so I'll just copy that answer.
"Go to the room with the elevator. On the machine with buttons, type in A27A957, you will be given the last medal."

Hope this works for you!

mizes2008
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by mizes2008 on Jun 4, 11 2:34 AM
I can`t get into the church because I can`t find the music sheet to post up on top. My notes do not help or the walkthrough. Can someone help me to progress further?

wed50
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by wed50 on Jun 15, 11 7:47 PM
We can't find the screwdriver or the elevator. Can someone please help us?

Dialing the telephone

[Post New]by astwere on Jul 4, 11 1:09 AM
I must be such a dunce! I simply can't work out how to dial the correct number on the telephone on the wall. I have the code with the symbols & their corresponding numbers, but try as I may, no combination of those numbers seems to work. In fact, there are only four number in the code as I see it, but I don't get the "failure" message until I "dial" five numbers.

Please help.

[Post New]by lili2003 on Jul 19, 11 5:30 PM
I have found all the disc. except for the one that has the hand on it. Help!

Invisible man medal

[Post New]by appatite on Feb 17, 12 2:04 AM
Please can someone help I have done as suggested ctrl+f medals I can see where the invisible man medal should be end of bed but it's not there wondering if you forget to pick it up do you lose opportunity

Thanks

[Post New]by marousaki on Feb 28, 12 1:38 PM
I'm stuck with a horseshoe, a nexus tube, an ice pick and a smoke granade. what should I do ? :-D

[Post New]by DrCookie1952 on Sep 16, 12 6:11 AM
I am having the same problem finding the invisible man medal. I tried the ctrl f (find thing) and still could not find it. If it is the purple medal it is the only other medal discussed in the collector's edition. Are there any other suggestions. Need a solution.

DrCookie1952

kttwo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by kttwo on Sep 27, 12 2:19 PM
Thank you DeeBeth, finley got to the end

Go to: