bfgArnoStyx
5,877 Posts

Walkthrough available for The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital!

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 13, 11 7:35 AM
Check out the walkthrough for The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital on our blog!

To get to our Blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at the top left to go to our home page. Then click on “Blog” under “More Fun from Big Fish Games” on the lower left hand side of the page. Or, click on the News tab at the top of this page.

From here a link to all of our “Game Walkthroughs” can be found under “Categories” on the right.

Or, follow this link to go directly to the The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Walkthrough.

Happy Gaming!

Re:Walkthrough available for The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital!

[Post New]by BONNIEDEAN on May 20, 11 6:49 PM
hi. I used your walkthrough to find the fifth medal, but it wasn't listed in the blog as I could see. I have four, the book, code machine, gravestone and by the Ice man. What am I missing?

kitkat725
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by kitkat725 on May 24, 11 1:31 AM
I had all the medals but they disappeared!

[Post New]by pkujhyttrew on Jun 4, 11 7:18 AM
need game hints

[Post New]by james2005 on Jun 10, 11 7:11 AM
help , can't find the last medel

[Post New]by mermaid33 on Jun 12, 11 7:55 PM
where is it

[Post New]by Luquas on Aug 13, 11 8:34 AM
I can´t find any info about the medal with a hand and a ball(?) in the walkthrough. Where can I find it????

cant find the pistol The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital!

[Post New]by lizardlick87 on Jan 1, 12 10:58 PM
cant find pistol in room it said to click floord board by blue book and it would appear but no luck help me please

[Post New]by missy1858 on Feb 7, 12 8:56 AM
I AM ALSO HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE PISTOL. I'VE RELOADED THE GAME AND PLAYED UNDER A DIFFERENT USER. BUT THAT DOES'NT HELP. NOW WHAT?

bfgHondo
3,713 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 7, 12 10:57 AM
missy1858 wrote:I AM ALSO HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE PISTOL. I'VE RELOADED THE GAME AND PLAYED UNDER A DIFFERENT USER. BUT THAT DOES'NT HELP. NOW WHAT?

Hi missy1858,

If you're still having problems with the pistol, please contact Tech Support for further assistance. Sending in a Dr. Felix report with your Support ticket will allow our reps to take a closer at what might be causing this.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by Sassy_Sheltie on Jun 13, 12 1:25 PM
Luquas wrote:I can´t find any info about the medal with a hand and a ball(?) in the walkthrough. Where can I find it????

[Post New]by Sassy_Sheltie on Jun 13, 12 1:26 PM
Luquas wrote:I can´t find any info about the medal with a hand and a ball(?) in the walkthrough. Where can I find it????

I had trouble too, when you go into the room with the safe, then there is another machine you have to punch a number into. What I didn't know was that, after the first number was punched in,you have to put in ANOTHER number and then you will get the hand medal. to qoute the walkthrough:

•Click on the safe (P) and enter the code on the dials from the glass puzzle, located in your notebook.
•The solution is 6-13-19; get the code (Q) from inside the safe.
•Take the SAFE HANDLE from the safe door when complete.
•Click on the document device (S) to get a close-up.
•Using the keypad, enter the code you received from the card game which is now located in your notebook, and press OK.
•The solution is A27A957; take the MEDAL. See screenshot for solution (T).
•Click on the document device (S) again to get a close-up.
•Using the keypad, enter the code from the safe which is now located in your notebook, and press OK.
•The solution is C68B104; automatically get the TOP SECRET PAGE 3 (TS3).

Fire medal

[Post New]by FragmentFour on Aug 1, 12 5:23 PM
Okay, I give up. As far as I know I read all the walkthrough *(in the game) and can NOT locate the medal for the fire monster/victim. I've scoured all the scene, gone over everything... and come up empty.

Where on earth IS it?

[Post New]by bethm1976 on Oct 1, 12 3:13 PM
have gone through walkthrough and no medal with hand and ball i have gone bkwards and forwards and cant find it its driving me crazy????

Go to: