bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Post any Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 13, 11 12:24 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

eedebeep
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

major glitches in game

[Post New]by eedebeep on May 13, 11 3:10 PM
I have encountered 2 major glitches, the first where a hidden object scene doesn't activate and I had to start over. Started over and now can't grab an ingredient that I need so I'm stuck there. I am going to uninstall and reinstall once. One more glitch and I'm getting my money back! This is very disappointing.

Can't pull weeds in Voodoo Whisperer

[Post New]by shadyandj2 on May 15, 11 5:06 AM
I've completed all steps, puzzles, etc in voodoo whisperer up to pulling the weeds by the well. All I get is the eye saying there are some weeds here. Even in the walkthrough it does not have the area circled where you are to pull the weeds. I've also tried cutting the weeds with every "tool" in the box, no go. I'm stuck here forever if I can't pull the weeds!

calilly
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Post any Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by calilly on May 17, 11 12:26 PM
why can i not pick up the shovel, i have left the celler several times and come back but nothing happens.thanks

Re:Post any Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by dcturtle on May 25, 11 9:52 AM
I've gotten to the end of the Extra Chapter at the Hotel. I've cleared all the areas except for the room with the dead guy. I've done everything in there. Including adding the glue and flier to the invitation. But now it won't let me go any farther. I've clicked on the invitation several times, the task list has all the items crossed off, I'm at a loss on what to do. I really don't want to have to redo the whole game. Any help would be appreciated.

Post any Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by dtdfarm02 on May 30, 11 8:11 AM
bfgArnoStyx wrote:If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen</a>

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

[Post New]by GameCrazy10 on Jun 3, 11 11:27 PM
OK! where's the true ending so I know I made mincemeat of the bad guy! Now I have to wait God knows how long to take up the challenge again. Shucks

Great game on the challenge with only the regular game not the CE version. No direct cheats on this one.

Like how it flowed in the playtime. Sill feel like I am hanging on a tree branch but otherwise..............want the rest of the game please, tomorrow?!!!

Enjoyed

[Post New]by klbarker5363 on Jun 12, 11 5:30 AM
I completed the game with no problems, but when I tried to play it again, I am unable to get the rope to get he statue from the alligator. I get the plank, but the rope never shows up in my inventory. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and the problem did not clear up. I have restartedt the game under different names and still no rope. Please fix this problem or refund my 2 credits for a game that cannot be played. Thank you.

tinaccarroll
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by tinaccarroll on Jun 15, 11 8:04 AM
want to replay game but mouse is going up and up and cant get it going to where i wanr it to go and screen in background is like flashing or something. can big fish fix please. i had no problemes when i first played it.

[Post New]by Marki128 on Jun 18, 11 8:37 PM
dtdfarm02 wrote:
bfgArnoStyx wrote:If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen</a>

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

[Post New]by blondie905 on Sep 11, 11 5:32 AM
I played the demo and had a problem with the spell bag to move the boulder....in the tree I grabbed it and it didn't go into inventory??? Went back to the tree and it isn't there or in my inventory so I can't go any further. Really want this game - should I uninstall and then just purchase it? Please help

Skeets181
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by Skeets181 on Sep 11, 11 10:23 AM
I am having the same problem. Spell bag did not go into inventory and can't move the rock. Geez this is the second game in a row that is not working.

Skeets
'

[Post New]by tongolele on Sep 17, 11 6:59 PM
dcturtle wrote:I've gotten to the end of the Extra Chapter at the Hotel. I've cleared all the areas except for the room with the dead guy. I've done everything in there. Including adding the glue and flier to the invitation. But now it won't let me go any farther. I've clicked on the invitation several times, the task list has all the items crossed off, I'm at a loss on what to do. I really don't want to have to redo the whole game. Any help would be appreciated.

My problem is right after I get the invitation. It should let me rearrange and then paste with glue. I cannot do anything. Keep going back and forth from stable to room 7 thinking i must have missed something. Please help.

[Post New]by coryclyde on Sep 25, 11 1:07 PM
klbarker5363 wrote:I completed the game with no problems, but when I tried to play it again, I am unable to get the rope to get he statue from the alligator. I get the plank, but the rope never shows up in my inventory. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and the problem did not clear up. I have restartedt the game under different names and still no rope. Please fix this problem or refund my 2 credits for a game that cannot be played. Thank you.

Same problem. I cannot get the rope

[Post New]by kathat08 on Apr 15, 13 11:00 PM
tongolele wrote:
dcturtle wrote:I've gotten to the end of the Extra Chapter at the Hotel. I've cleared all the areas except for the room with the dead guy. I've done everything in there. Including adding the glue and flier to the invitation. But now it won't let me go any farther. I've clicked on the invitation several times, the task list has all the items crossed off, I'm at a loss on what to do. I really don't want to have to redo the whole game. Any help would be appreciated.

My problem is right after I get the invitation. It should let me rearrange and then paste with glue. I cannot do anything. Keep going back and forth from stable to room 7 thinking i must have missed something. Please help.

SAME thing! Has anyone figured it out? Do I have to restart the game?!? HELP Please

[Post New]by mollys67 on Jun 14, 13 8:31 PM
In the scene in the hotel where u have to make a dead talk spell for the traveler I cannot get another bull horn to create the spell. I got and used the bull horn for the 1st spell in the saloon, but not in the hotel. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it got stuck again in the same spot. If I don't create the spell to use on the traveler I can't go any further. Can someone PLEASE help me. I like the game and would like to finish it!

Go to: