Level 3.2

[Post New]by CrazyPoet63 on May 13, 11 12:46 PM
Has anyone stuck to the game long enough to get to level 3.2?

You can't build water towers via the mini game, but when you try to build them using workers, it's blocked. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Zemane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Level 3.2

[Post New]by Zemane on May 13, 11 1:11 PM
CrazyPoet63 wrote:Has anyone stuck to the game long enough to get to level 3.2?

You can't build water towers via the mini game, but when you try to build them using workers, it's blocked. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

It's exactly that way CrazyPoet. This level is tricky. You just need to figure out a way to make your farms grow without the need of a Reservoir (may be you don't need that much farms).

Edited on 05/13/2011 at 1:11:48 PM PST

Level 3.2

[Post New]by CrazyPoet63 on May 13, 11 4:52 PM
Zemane wrote:
CrazyPoet63 wrote:Has anyone stuck to the game long enough to get to level 3.2?

Thanks!

It's exactly that way CrazyPoet. This level is tricky. You just need to figure out a way to make your farms grow without the need of a Reservoir (may be you don't need that much farms).

Thanks, Zemane....that clue got me on the right track and I finally finished the level!

Re:Level 3.2

[Post New]by JazzyCA69 on Aug 9, 11 4:29 PM
I am having trouble filling the basket before the time runs out, even if I plant all the fields, the time still runs out and count starts all over again. Any hints out there.

Go to: