1meemaw4u
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

End of Game

[Post New]by 1meemaw4u on May 13, 11 9:43 PM
Actually, I have two comments. I, like several other gamers, reached the end of the game with Dad waiting to go home and nothing happens. The WT say to click on the portal with the new crystal but nothing happens. The 'objective' at the end of the page says "Go Home", but the hint says "look for objects in other places", however, there is no where to go. Lots of fun, beautiful scenes just a bit of a disappointing end.

Also the artists got a little political in the Fire Cave. The whole story is make-believe fun, then they put a picture of "Father Stalin" in the cave, complete with Communist uniform. I understand that the game developers are Russian (or have Russian names), but couldn't they find someone that wasn't responsible for killing at least 11 million Russians? I found it quite odd.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

Re:End of Game

[Post New]by puzzledone on May 13, 11 10:04 PM
I wouldn't take it as a political statement. More like a time stamp, a frame of reference when that scene was taking place.

Been awhile since I played the Crystal Portal games, but don't seem to remember anything jumping out at me as being out of context.

I did finish the game though, so don't know what the problem was unless a missing item to backtrack for (?)

Go to: