bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 14, 11 12:05 AM
Save your sister from the grave! After receiving a troubling phone call from your brother-in-law, you’re off on an adventure! Investigate the troubling scene and discover the truth in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock. Scour gorgeous Hidden Object scenes for valuable clues and unravel the mystery behind your sister’s disappearance.

patcam52
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Re:Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock

[Post New]by patcam52 on May 14, 11 1:52 PM
I bought this game today, did not own it, but when I went to play it was a game I have already played before, the one where she has to save her sister and some other souls at this haunted place, but I can't remember the name. But it was THIS game and I played it under a different name. Sheesh I hope they are not taking old games and reselling them under a different name, either that or I am going NUTSO!! Not sure what to do now, I want a refund and I would like to find the game under my stuff but I have so much, but the sister was sleeping in this glass like coffin and her sister came to save her and some others, this bad guy is stealing their souls. This is SO weird.

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

Re:Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock

[Post New]by Mamalita on May 14, 11 4:03 PM
Did you buy the Collector's Edition? If so, you definitely should be able to get a refund for the SE.

Go to: