bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 14, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Jerripat
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

Re:Welcome to Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock forum

[Post New]by Jerripat on May 14, 11 4:19 PM
Notice on the TRY IT thru (BUY IT page there is a link to the walkthru (which works), but a walkthru isn't listed in the Forum!

Welcome to Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock forum

[Post New]by gamelady70 on May 17, 11 4:18 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by poppywillow on May 22, 11 7:52 AM
am stuck on this game , a great game by the way , but have a stone left at the moment and only about half way through the game , any answers ?

Edited on 05/22/2011 at 7:56:05 AM PST

flip13
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by flip13 on May 22, 11 2:56 PM
i agree about BF ,, selling game s on the 2.99$ list. it happened 2 times to me, about a month after i paid full price. i don t usually buy CE game s and now i m ?ing my self about buying any until ,, they go to the BF weekly sale

lazarlin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by lazarlin on Jun 5, 11 1:27 PM
CANT FIND HOW TO USE THIS BRUSH !WENT TO WALKTHRU & THEN WALL WALL RJECTS BRUSH??

Fionn
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Fionn on Jun 7, 11 9:59 PM
is there a walk through

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jun 8, 11 12:17 AM
Fionn wrote:is there a walk through

The second thread in this game forum titled "Walkthrough available for Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock!" has a clicky link to the walkthrough for this game. It is the thread right below this one that you posted in.

OR here is the link that you can copy and paste into your browser to get there:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/159984.page

Go to: