DeadRiver
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,688 Posts

Post any Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock technical issues here only

[Post New]by DeadRiver on May 14, 11 1:19 AM
There is no other thread for technical issues so either the game is perfect and there won't be any or you can post them here.

Edited on 05/14/2011 at 8:32:17 AM PST

Re:Post any Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock technical issues here only

[Post New]by dragonfairy5 on May 14, 11 7:00 AM
Well I see the same issue with this version as with the CE version.

NO text shows!

[Post New]by magicalmoonlight on May 14, 11 7:44 AM
white screen only anything i could try

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 14, 11 8:32 AM
Hi DeadRiver,

Thanks for creating this thread; I've gone ahead and stickied it.

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

4194dave
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by 4194dave on May 14, 11 9:02 AM
I clicked the try it button but the game will not download. It acts like it starts but the game manager doesnt pop up. Anyone got an answer to this?

[Post New]by sedatedwoman on May 14, 11 9:42 AM
white screen...... nuff said! Time 4 me to get a new graphics card and more memor...gettin tired of this

[Post New]by dawnsamjay2071 on May 14, 11 2:17 PM
White screen but music playing.I had similar issues with the CE but i was hoping that the SE would work but no go with this one...

[Post New]by philanna3827 on May 15, 11 9:21 PM
The last flower will not come out of the basket so I can't get the coin to go on with the game.

recliner24
Salmon
Salmon
2,957 Posts

[Post New]by recliner24 on May 17, 11 10:00 AM
Game takes a long time to open..........nice graphics but music "stutters" and cursor somewhat unsteady in it's movement. Will try another time to download and that may resolve these issues. i'll make a note to try it again in a few days.......

[Post New]by twiglet55 on May 18, 11 1:42 PM
Hi, don't know if you can help but I've got to the same point in the game twice and can't get any further. I keep getting the 'nothing doing here, try another scene' on every scene in the game. Is this a fault or am I missing something!?

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on May 18, 11 1:54 PM
Hi twiglet55!

Welcome to the pond! I'm not sure which point of the game you're at, so this may or may not be a technical issue. If you haven't already, I'd encourage you to check out our complete walkthrough for Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock, which is packed with tips, tricks, and helpful screenshots to help you get through the game.

You can find this walkthrough near the top of the Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Forum page, or by clicking here:

Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Walkthrough

Helpful tip: Once you're at the walkthrough, use your computer’s search function (CTRL + F) and type "FISH," or another relevant word, to jump straight to the section of the game that you’re currently at.

I hope this helps, and happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by Kaelinstorm on May 20, 11 8:24 AM
I am at a point where a hidden items list is asking me to find a lock. It is the last one I need to move on. I am on the one here: http://blog-assets.bigfishgames.com/Walkthroughs/Gravely-Silent-House-of-Deadlock/gravely-silent-house-of-deadlock121.jpg I have the second lock left and the hint points me to the what looks more like a locket just about the Fang... when I click on it nothing happens. Ive clicked everywhere around it and nothing but the weird tree branch thing pops out. I would like to continue but I cant get past this. Please help!

Fykomfei
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by Fykomfei on May 20, 11 9:30 AM
I want to buy this game, and in order to do so, I have to update my mathod of pay ment. My VISA card has been renewed, and has a new number. I've entered the uptate, and then I' asked to update the billing and shipping address. But that is the same as I hav had all the time, so soemthing BFG seem not to accept, I've read through your "help" section, without getting any wiser - BFG will not accepy my money! What am I doing wrong? Please help.

LadyDream
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by LadyDream on May 20, 11 6:20 PM
Don't know if this is an actual glitch or just me, but the joints on the mechanical spider didn't work right. The top left leg was jointed differently and the outermost joint node wouldn't change. It also seemed to be very picky about exactly where I placed my mouse, although it wasn't in any other part of the game. I had all but that one leg positioned, and had to skip to be able to continue. No other issues at all in the time I played.

Gwennoel
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by Gwennoel on May 23, 11 9:05 AM
How do you place the butterfly, I can't get it to stop flying all around.( hope I'm posting in the right place )

[Post New]by whatazoo on May 29, 11 3:23 PM
Not really a technical issue, maybe developer issue? I hate that I can't put my full name (Stephanie) in!! Pet peeve of mine and makes me not want to buy even if the game is good... I know- petty.
Stephanie (ending with an e not an i)

imbrat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by imbrat on Jun 18, 11 7:38 AM
I am in a hidden object scene, I am supposed to get a rainbow, but it is off screen and I cannot reach it w/ my cursor. What can I do?

imbrat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by imbrat on Jun 18, 11 7:43 AM
will someone answer me here?

Post any Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock technical issues here only

[Post New]by ingrlnc on Jul 1, 11 9:46 AM
DeadRiver wrote:There is no other thread for technical issues so either the game is perfect and there won't be any or you can post them here.
Would not save my game. Very frustrating.

[Post New]by hideobjectaddict on Jul 6, 11 8:43 PM
Hope I can get some help here, I've just sent the info along w/Dr. Felix report for this game (which I have purchased). The game will not start at all, not from the game mgr. or the shortcut on my desktop. After all the games I've purchased, this is the only problem I've ever had, but I don't see this issue here in the tech. issues postings. Thanks in advance, hideobjectaddict

Go to: