bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition! May 14, 2011.

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 14, 11 10:04 AM
We have a new version of Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition available now. This new version of the game fixes the following issues:

- Fixes the freeze at the bank night drop puzzle.

- Fixes the blocker for the airship puzzle that happens in Hard Mode.

We apologize greatly for the trouble and thank you for your patience while this version was being worked on. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

You may also need to start over with a new player profile if experiencing a progression block in the game.

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition! May 14, 20

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 14, 11 10:17 AM
Hi, bfgArnoStyx. Will there be another version to fix the chains at the gate? They get more and more out of alignment the longer you click. The attribution of achievements is also faulty.

Edited on 05/14/2011 at 10:19:48 AM PST

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition! May 14, 201

[Post New]by Freevoyager on May 14, 11 11:04 AM
Thank you!!! Have been waiting to purchase, was waiting for the fixes......

Brittsky
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition! May 14, 201

[Post New]by Brittsky on May 14, 11 12:09 PM
Still missing the rose poison from inventory. Your feedback will be appreciated.

fairjuno
Clownfish
Clownfish
936 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition! May 14, 2

[Post New]by fairjuno on May 14, 11 3:10 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:Hi, bfgArnoStyx. Will there be another version to fix the chains at the gate? They get more and more out of alignment the longer you click. The attribution of achievements is also faulty.

That's rather unfortunate about the achievements because that was really my only complaint...and what I consider a huge perk of the game.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition! May 14, 20

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 14, 11 3:16 PM
The achievements are being done correctly now ... almost. The only thing I found was that they aren't carried over if you play again with the same profile.

The chain at the gate worked for me, as did the tiles / symbols, so this looks like a pretty successful fix.

Edited on 05/14/2011 at 3:17:21 PM PST

fnlalesi
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by fnlalesi on May 14, 11 3:21 PM
How disappointing and frustrating. To spend two days playing the game only to get stuck with a glitch in the chain puzzle, then wait another week for a fix, only to find out it wasn't even addressed and I'd have to start the entire game over again on the chance it might work the second time around. No thanks.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 14, 11 3:35 PM
fnlalesi wrote:How disappointing and frustrating. To spend two days playing the game only to get stuck with a glitch in the chain puzzle, then wait another week for a fix, only to find out it wasn't even addressed and I'd have to start the entire game over again on the chance it might work the second time around. No thanks.
It's not in the release notes but it did work for me this time. It's worth having a go.

fairjuno
Clownfish
Clownfish
936 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition! May 14, 2

[Post New]by fairjuno on May 14, 11 3:40 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:The achievements are being done correctly now ... almost. The only thing I found was that they aren't carried over if you play again with the same profile.

The chain at the gate worked for me, as did the tiles / symbols, so this looks like a pretty successful fix.

Thanks Mr_Russ. I've already played a couple of times, but I suppose I can give it another go in order to get all of the achievements.

[Post New]by barbiedoll25 on May 14, 11 3:45 PM
I am still frozen on the game in the mill with the colored fuses. Do I really have to restart over with a new profile? i will if that is the only way but I really don't want to get stuck again in the same spot. I will be requesting a refund if that is the case. Anyone else got stuck at that spot and redid the game with a new profile? Did it work? Thanks

fnlalesi
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by fnlalesi on May 14, 11 4:04 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:
fnlalesi wrote:How disappointing and frustrating. To spend two days playing the game only to get stuck with a glitch in the chain puzzle, then wait another week for a fix, only to find out it wasn't even addressed and I'd have to start the entire game over again on the chance it might work the second time around. No thanks.
It's not in the release notes but it did work for me this time. It's worth having a go.

Thanks, at least that gives me hope that there's a chance. Did you run into the glitch the first time you played?

tofinofish
Shark
Shark
13,738 Posts

[Post New]by tofinofish on May 14, 11 6:33 PM
Thank you! Thank you!! I did as directed (and very nersously I might add )uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it. To my great delight none of progress was lost I was able to finish the airship game and have the great satisfaction of finishing the game. I was also able to enjoy the extra bonus videos content. love Dorians guitar playing. Now I am Soo looking forward to the next mystery trackers game. thank you for the fix. it is awondeful game!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on May 14, 11 9:46 PM
Hi there,
Does this also fix the problems with blocking the mouse in the palace? No dark blocks appear in the Second Mode.
Being such a large file I am not inclined to have to reinstall it twice more to update all of the problems I have had.
I enjoyed and finished the game, but had to skip the airship puzzle and the mouse puzzle.
Cheers

Edited on 05/14/2011 at 9:48:45 PM PST

kateinaz
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by kateinaz on May 14, 11 11:07 PM
tofinofish wrote:Thank you! Thank you!! I did as directed (and very nersously I might add )uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it. To my great delight none of progress was lost I was able to finish the airship game and have the great satisfaction of finishing the game. I was also able to enjoy the extra bonus videos content. love Dorians guitar playing. Now I am Soo looking forward to the next mystery trackers game. thank you for the fix. it is awondeful game!

me, too. It was all good. I thought for sure I would have to play the whole game over again. Pleasantly surprised, thanks!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition! May 14,

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 15, 11 4:49 AM
fnlalesi wrote:
Mr_Russ wrote:

Thanks, at least that gives me hope that there's a chance. Did you run into the glitch the first time you played?
I had the chain glitch every time and the mouse tiles and airship symbols problem the second time I played. Both were ok in the new version. I'm now playing on hard, so I'll post another update later. It all looks good so far.

smce
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by smce on May 15, 11 6:05 AM
how do i fix the problem with the wire cutters? i have been waiting over a week to finish this game. i uninstalled and reinstalled the game last night and it took me back to where i had previously left off , no progress lost but unfortunately the hood still wont open and i cant get the wire cutters to continue. this is very very frustrating. i really loved this game up til the problems. i would like to finish it but don't really want to do the entire thing over . upset because i expect more when i pay more for a game. i was wondering if any one knows if they plan on fixing this glitch in the game .
thanks.

[Post New]by lirren on May 15, 11 7:10 AM
I'm having the same problem as smce with the wire cutters. I don't want to replay the entire game when I'm so close to the end just to get to the last bit. This is extremely frustrating. It's like being forced to re-read an entire book when you're at the last chapter because someone ripped out a page.

[Post New]by scooter0327 on May 15, 11 8:36 AM
DragonLadyOz wrote:Hi there,
Does this also fix the problems with blocking the mouse in the palace? No dark blocks appear in the Second Mode.
Being such a large file I am not inclined to have to reinstall it twice more to update all of the problems I have had.
I enjoyed and finished the game, but had to skip the airship puzzle and the mouse puzzle.
Cheers

I, too, am stuck at the mouse/block puzzle. Does this fix resolve that issue? Playing in medium mode as well

brewcan1
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by brewcan1 on May 15, 11 11:26 AM
Nice fix.No problems.Thanks people.

rmelone
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by rmelone on May 15, 11 11:30 AM
Brittsky wrote:Still missing the rose poison from inventory. Your feedback will be appreciated.

I also have this problem. I put four of the people in the van but, after the fourth one, I no longer have the rose poison in inventory and need to get the fifth person.

Is there a fix for this problem?

Thanks,

Robert

Go to: