trophies

[Post New]by casey1979 on May 14, 11 11:13 AM
Is anyone having trouble getting trophies? My farm has made over $25,000 but I have yet to get a trophy. I have also tried several times to get the knick in time trophy and this wont work either. I have loaded my 2 machines with firewood several times in differnt ways in a row and havent received this trophy either. Is there a glich in the game as in My Farm life? I am getting frustrated purchasing games tht dont work properly.

donnaknight10
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Re:trophies

[Post New]by donnaknight10 on May 15, 11 4:48 AM
im having the same problems

have just finished the timed mode, so have earned enough money

and put in plenty of fire wood.

I have learned to be patient when a game is first released

soon enough there will be a newer version that will fix the bugs

[Post New]by casey1979 on May 16, 11 8:46 PM
I contacted Big Fish games and let them know of the problems with the game. They are contacting the makers and they were very helpful.

[Post New]by casey1979 on May 16, 11 8:46 PM
I contacted Big Fish games and let them know of the problems with the game. They are contacting the makers and they were very helpful.

jrtfan3
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by jrtfan3 on May 17, 11 8:41 AM
I'm having the same issues with the same trophies. If anyone gets more info, please keep us updated. Thanks.

[Post New]by LaurenR on May 22, 11 2:14 AM
Hi

I am in my second play through for this game and was concentraing on trophies, but figured there was a bug when I couldn't get the $ value trophies or the firewood ones, glad it wasn't only me experiencing this - hopefully they get it fixed soon as it ruins an otherwise fun game

donnaknight10
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by donnaknight10 on Jun 13, 11 1:16 AM
am I going crazy....?

the firewood trophies are for loading 2 or 4 machines,

but there are only 3 types of machines that need firewood??? lol

[Post New]by wiltrk96 on Jul 13, 11 6:09 PM
I am having the same problems with the trophies

Blomie2000
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Blomie2000 on Aug 3, 11 2:08 AM
Me too. I keep wondering if it is just in the timed mode you van get hold of trophies? Or can you get them in relaxed mode as well?

Hispagirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

trophies

[Post New]by Hispagirl on Aug 26, 11 6:35 AM
casey1979 wrote:Is anyone having trouble getting trophies? My farm has made over $25,000 but I have yet to get a trophy. I have also tried several times to get the knick in time trophy and this wont work either. I have loaded my 2 machines with firewood several times in differnt ways in a row and havent received this trophy either. Is there a glich in the game as in My Farm life? I am getting frustrated purchasing games tht dont work properly.

I am having the same problems the nick of time I forgot but actually had the woman standing there doing nothing holding the very last item and made it there at the nick of time and nothing... and the axle awards and the amount trophies. I have no idea what is going on.

Sirocco
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Sirocco on Jun 23, 13 10:28 AM
I have played through twice (in relaxed, love it!) and made sure load wood twice and then again four times and have never got the wood trophy or the value one so it must be a bug.

[Post New]by ruthedwards on Jun 30, 14 3:39 PM
I have loaded 4 machines in a row but I bought more machines and still having a problem

[Post New]by mariel9898 on Aug 25, 14 8:00 PM
I'm also having the same problems. Has this been fixed? Do we need to download the game again?

Go to: