patcam52
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

What?

[Post New]by patcam52 on May 14, 11 1:50 PM
I bought this game today, did not own it, but when I went to play it was a game I have already played before, the one where she has to save her sister and some other souls at this haunted place, but I can't remember the name. But it was THIS game and I played it under a different name. Sheesh I hope they are not taking old games and reselling them under a different name, either that or I am going NUTSO!! Not sure what to do now, I want a refund and I would like to find the game under my stuff but I have so much, but the sister was sleeping in this glass like coffin and her sister came to save her and some others, this bad guy is stealing their souls. This is SO weird.

rhonayotte
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

What?

[Post New]by rhonayotte on May 14, 11 2:00 PM
patcam52 wrote:I bought this game today, did not own it, but when I went to play it was a game I have already played before, the one where she has to save her sister and some other souls at this haunted place, but I can't remember the name. But it was THIS game and I played it under a different name. Sheesh I hope they are not taking old games and reselling them under a different name, either that or I am going NUTSO!! Not sure what to do now, I want a refund and I would like to find the game under my stuff but I have so much, but the sister was sleeping in this glass like coffin and her sister came to save her and some others, this bad guy is stealing their souls. This is SO weird.

This originally came out as a CE. If I were you, I would definitely check my purchases. If you did buy this as a CE and bought this one, the SE version in error, you may want to contact Customer Support via the green envelope or wait till Monday and speak to someone on live chat.

Kathyju77
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:What?

[Post New]by Kathyju77 on May 18, 11 7:41 AM
I just started this game and know I have played if before also. Glad to see I wasn't the only who thought that. I didn't see it on my purchased game list. WILD!!

Re:What?

[Post New]by clee66 on Nov 1, 11 1:53 PM
i also played ths game before i knew it as soon as i started it. checked my purchase history and it isn't there under this name.what the heck is going on???

Go to: