beckx020
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

I am bummed

[Post New]by beckx020 on May 15, 11 11:05 AM
I liked the game, even with no skips for the mini games. But of course, I had to run into one I just can't do. That stupid ship thing. So. I wasted my money on this game and it's only the 2nd chapter. I should know better than to buy with a skip option.

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

Re:I am bummed

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on May 15, 11 11:12 AM
Hi beckx,

Please try again.

That minigame is quite long, but not too difficult as there is no need to rush it.

just move up & down as needed & click the + just before you hit them.

I got it on my 4th attempt.

I would say that mini is more strategy then anything & keeping it simple is the key.
Jojo

misty5
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by misty5 on May 15, 11 1:08 PM
Yes, please do keep trying! At first, I thought it was ridiculous as I just kept crashing into the brick wall. But eventually caught on to the strategy. Use up and down directional arrows as needed, of course. Don't click them until you're clear of bricks above or below (whichever applies), then click 2-3 times RAPIDLY to get to whatever height you need for a clear path ahead. You can click the + button as soon as the + blocks appear at the right of your screen -- that way, you don't have to worry about them and can concentrate on the up/down movements you'll need to make. Good luck!!

Edited on 05/15/2011 at 1:09:25 PM PST

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on May 15, 11 1:42 PM

Give it another go Beck!

On my third try, I took some deep breaths and decided to relax instead of stress and I made it through, no problems.

I just hope that are not harder arcade games in the future here in Tiny Bang because I have not played arcade games in a long, long time and I doubt I will be very good at them!! Here's hoping that I don't get stuck in coming chapters...

Go to: