pixielily
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

CH 4 Missing puzzle pieces

[Post New]by pixielily on May 15, 11 11:29 AM
Hey, has anyone else finished chapter 4 missing puzzle pieces? I was missing 2 when the ch ended and it still let me do the world puzzle and move on to Ch 5.

I know of one other person who was missing 1 piece when ch 4 moved on.

I am still working on the final chapter and I am not sure if it will finish without the previous puzzle pieces I will let you know when I finish it.

This is a great game otherwise, makes you use you brain a lot!

Edit: Even thought I was missing puzzle pieces for both chapters 4 & 5 I was able to finish the game.

Edited on 05/15/2011 at 12:21:05 PM PST

lj100
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:CH 4 Missing puzzle pieces

[Post New]by lj100 on May 15, 11 1:46 PM
same here. I was missing 2 when i finished chapter 4 and its had no effect on the game whatsoever

Edith9
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by Edith9 on May 15, 11 2:35 PM
Yes, I also missed 1 piece and still completed whole picture at the end.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on May 15, 11 5:30 PM
I was missing two puzzle pieces at the end of chapter 2 and it let me continue on also. I was very surprised at that... I thought that when I went up the elevator maybe I would see my missing pieces but the pieces to find reset to 25 or something!!

I guess my little planet will have holes in it when I am done??

sparkle76
Marlin
Marlin
9,742 Posts

[Post New]by sparkle76 on May 16, 11 2:45 AM
shadowfax44 wrote:I was missing two puzzle pieces at the end of chapter 2 and it let me continue on also. I was very surprised at that... I thought that when I went up the elevator maybe I would see my missing pieces but the pieces to find reset to 25 or something!!

I guess my little planet will have holes in it when I am done??

exactly the same here!

Leemo
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

[Post New]by Leemo on May 16, 11 4:17 AM
Don't worry about a couple of missing pieces at the end of each chapter. I thought I would have holes too, but when I finished the game, all the pieces were there to complete the planet.

Wonderful game and only used one 'bug' hint.

stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

[Post New]by stevieferr on May 18, 11 6:15 AM
have you found the puzzle piece hiding behind the now swinging pendulem after you get the big clock working down on the next level

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,988 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on May 18, 11 9:34 AM
I was missing puzzle pieces in the last chapter, but as soon as I finished that last task it went right to globe puzzle. All the pieces were there and it finished completely.

[Post New]by mapman69 on May 24, 11 11:13 AM
It isn't necessary to collect puzzle pieces at any stage of the game except the first and last chapters.
In the first chapter you only have to collect one piece before you can open the door to go up the tower.
In the final chapter you have to collect some pieces before clicking on the clock to go to the last stage of the game in the room with all the game characters (I'm not sure how many you have to collect but it certainly isn't more than four and it may be less).

[Post New]by IdahoVet on Oct 22, 12 5:09 PM
I just missed finding one last puzzle piece in chapter 4, but when I go to complete the puzzle, it will NOT let me continue!

Go to: