stanliness
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Ending?

[Post New]by stanliness on May 15, 11 2:46 PM
No spoiler alert here, but what a lame ending!

kelnjor
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,088 Posts

Re:Ending?

[Post New]by kelnjor on May 15, 11 10:37 PM
Yes..i would have to agree!

[Post New]by gallaghermaryg on May 17, 11 1:47 PM
Thoroughly enjoyed the game but the ending was incomplete,maybe there will be a sequel.Mary

iasc
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by iasc on May 17, 11 4:23 PM
Does anyone know if the CE had a different ending in the extras? Maybe it was only the SE which ended so abruptly.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on May 17, 11 4:44 PM
I read somewhere on the forums that the CE adds a lot to the game as far as the ending goes. Don't remember now where I saw it. Sorry.

Martyheinz
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,130 Posts

[Post New]by Martyheinz on May 19, 11 12:59 AM
Ending does seem rather abrupt. It is a shame if you have to buy the CE to get a decent completion. I have a real problem with CE vs SE just to get a complete story/game. I feel the bonus play should add an extra chapter/dimension instead of completing the story. Not fair developers. Are you listening?

Michou3
Herring
Herring
398 Posts

[Post New]by Michou3 on May 19, 11 11:12 AM
The overall length of the game was good, I liked the story and the graphics, but I must say that the end was indeed abrupt.

LadyDream
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by LadyDream on May 20, 11 6:57 PM
I loved the demo, I totally agree we shouldn't be short changed for buying the SE. However, now we can get a CE with two creds, could those of you who have seen the end of both weigh in here? I really hate these abrupt endings and I'm disappointed this game has one. Actually it's one of the main reasons I read reviews. I want to be surprised IN the game, not by an abrupt ending.

sandebeach
Shark
Shark
10,388 Posts

[Post New]by sandebeach on May 24, 11 11:30 AM
Loved this game but the ending was NOT good, much too abrupt. It felt like something got cut off the end of the last scene.

melissasignal
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by melissasignal on May 30, 11 5:34 PM
The ending was so abrupt that I came here to the forums to make sure the fault was not mine, in that I may have hit the mouse one too many times and spead past it; glad to know it's not just me. Developers...the ending makes it all worthwhile .

dashwood95
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by dashwood95 on Jun 24, 11 9:22 AM
melissasignal that is exactly what happened to me. I'm damn pissed at that ending. What a long but engaging game only to stink up the place at the end.

Masquerade32
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by Masquerade32 on Jul 5, 11 12:33 AM
The ending was short and stupid. Not worth the trouble and it gives no satisfaction.

mamaluv221
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by mamaluv221 on Jul 5, 11 12:38 AM
Martyheinz I'm with you!! Ce SHOULD provide EXTRA content, not the ending of the original game!! They make me when they do this!!!

Buy the CE n get the ending, don't n get a cliffhanger!! y get it at all?!?!?!?

mamaluv

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Aug 5, 11 10:56 AM
I agree. The game was so much fun. The graphics were spectacular and I liked the story line a lot. The ending just seemed "cheesy", for lack of a better word. I wanted to see a confrontation of some sort. It was worth the money, though, in my opinion, because it wasn't too short like some I've thought about buying. I'd play more games by these developers and possibly buy some.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Ending?

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jan 24, 12 10:47 PM
stanliness wrote:No spoiler alert here, but what a lame ending!

I have to admit that I was expecting a more reactive ending than what was provided; it made for a rather disappointing ending to an otherwise great game.

MEnr56

Edited on 01/24/2012 at 10:48:00 PM PST

muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

[Post New]by muttmom on Mar 25, 12 5:16 PM
I agree with Lilac. Loved the game but not the ending.

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Jun 19, 12 2:27 PM
Very well said, MEnr56
I agree 100%

Go to: