Re:Nancy Drew the Haunting of Castle Malloy Jet Pack

[Post New]by janiceg55 on Dec 27, 08 11:00 AM
You have to be AWAY from the castle when you do this! I tried it about 10 times and it kept exploding, so I moved into the yard (by the crosses) and it worked!

[Post New]by 13859tara on Feb 17, 09 10:59 AM
still having trouble with the jet pack am frustrated now have read all the forum for advice have you anything else that will help me

nemesis45679
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by nemesis45679 on Feb 22, 09 8:16 PM
Okay, I had this problem too. I read a bunch of walkthroughs, and what finally helped me was this. One of the walkthroughs indicates that there's a bug that can make the game not recognize that you've moved the lever up two notches to the middle. The solution is when you're moving the lever up to the middle, first move it up one notch and hover there for a few seconds WITHOUT LETTING GO, then slide it up to the middle. That's what finally worked for me. Hope it helps!

[Post New]by sollylolly on Mar 4, 09 5:52 PM
Hi, I just have one quick question. I have managed to get a fair way through this game and up to the stage where I can use the 'jetpack' however, I dont seem to have the jetpack. I thought that I had picked it up throughout the game however I dont seem to have it and without it cannot not complete or go any further in the game. It would be great if someone could please help me out and tell me where I can find it. Thanks.

[Post New]by sollylolly on Mar 4, 09 6:12 PM
sollylolly wrote:Hi, I just have one quick question. I have managed to get a fair way through this game and up to the stage where I can use the 'jetpack' however, I dont seem to have the jetpack. I thought that I had picked it up throughout the game however I dont seem to have it and without it cannot not complete or go any further in the game. It would be great if someone could please help me out and tell me where I can find it. Thanks.

Hi again. Okay I managed to find out that you get the jetpack in the little house past the bog. There are supposed to be a bunch of wicker baskets in the corner by the door and the jetpack is in one of these baskets. I went back to the little house but ... no wicker baskets? What do I do now? Came someone please help??? Thanks.

tonleee
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by tonleee on Mar 4, 09 6:14 PM
Bog hut: Enter the hut.

Wicker basket: Look diagonal right and see a wicker basket.

Open the basket and take the jetpack.

Hope that helps!

[Post New]by sollylolly on Mar 4, 09 6:16 PM
sollylolly wrote:
sollylolly wrote:Hi, I just have one quick question. I have managed to get a fair way through this game and up to the stage where I can use the 'jetpack' however, I dont seem to have the jetpack. I thought that I had picked it up throughout the game however I dont seem to have it and without it cannot not complete or go any further in the game. It would be great if someone could please help me out and tell me where I can find it. Thanks.

Hi again. Okay I managed to find out that you get the jetpack in the little house past the bog. There are supposed to be a bunch of wicker baskets in the corner by the door and the jetpack is in one of these baskets. I went back to the little house but ... no wicker baskets? What do I do now? Came someone please help??? Thanks.

Never mind. I found it. Silly.

zandarn
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by zandarn on Mar 14, 13 11:24 AM
I had trouble finding too. IN the bog house, look right where the box is that you need the key. Move the cursor to the right of the table and when it turns to an arrow, click on it for close up of baskets. I would never have found it if I didn't know it had to be there!

Go to: