bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Walkthrough available for Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock!

[Post New]by bfgHondo on May 15, 11 5:01 PM
Stuck? Check out the walkthrough for Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock that we've posted on our blog!

To get there, just click on the Big Fish Games logo at the top left to go to our home page. Then click on “Blog” under “More Fun from Big Fish Games” on the lower left hand side of the page. Or, click on the News tab at the top of this page.

From here a link to all of our “Game Walkthroughs” can be found under “Categories” on the right.

Or, you can just click HERE to go directly to the Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Walkthrough.

Happy gaming!

Re:Walkthrough available for Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock!

[Post New]by ilhbatmt on Jun 18, 11 6:53 PM
I am stuck, I found the second dragons fang that you knock out with the ice, but I have no idea where the first dragons fang is, the strat guide does not give that information. Please help

JCesme43
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by JCesme43 on Jul 25, 11 5:52 PM
ilhbatmt wrote:I am stuck, I found the second dragons fang that you knock out with the ice, but I have no idea where the first dragons fang is, the strat guide does not give that information. Please help

My bad..I previously steered you wrong. I won't tell you exactly where except to say it's NOT on the floor. Check around the area at the top of the stairs inside the house.

Edited on 07/25/2011 at 5:59:12 PM PST

[Post New]by cornmeal811 on Mar 12, 12 4:37 PM
Can someone please tell me where to find the blue pencil to color in the rainbow, so I can get the heart?

Go to: