zuix
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Easy Tip For Getting Expert

[Post New]by zuix on May 15, 11 6:43 PM
Hi,
Here's an easy way to get expert on all levels and get all the trophies, too. When you finish the first round with expert, keep playing that island instead of moving on. Get all the essences you can stand to get before extreme boredom sets in, then upgrade all your extra creatures (trolls, cook, etc.) Do the same for the second island, and by the time you reach the third island, you have all the top level stuff, making it way easier to get expert. Staying at the level you just finished allows you to work towards getting the trophies stress free also.

Have fun

zuix
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:Easy Tip For Getting Expert

[Post New]by zuix on May 15, 11 7:29 PM
This just in! I discovered another way to get the money you need early on in each scenario. In each cave, there is a mushroom or crystal that gives $100 when you click on it. Be sure to do that the first day in the cave. At the end of the day, when you are allowed to buy stuff, etc., exit to main menu first. Then re-enter your cave and continue as you would have. When you start the next day, the mushroom or crystal yields another $100. You can do this repeatedly for as many days in a row as you like, getting $100 per day that way.

suzil
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by suzil on May 25, 11 11:44 AM
Whenever I exit and come back it no longer shows the quest I should be working on, does it do this to you too?

[Post New]by TabithaMoon on Dec 9, 11 1:40 PM
Zuix, you are AWESOME! Thank you! I was just coming here to ask how to get Expert. It's getting frustrating having to restart the entire game just because you miss achieving Expert on the 3rd or 4th level... grrrrrrr . Thanks so much! XOX

Edited on 12/09/2011 at 1:41:29 PM PST

usfreedom
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by usfreedom on Apr 16, 12 4:42 AM
What, exactly, do you have to do to get Expert? Have so much gold? Have so many dragons? Some combination of things to get that expert badge?

Go to: