Re:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials forum

[Post New]by radiology9898 on Jul 26, 10 8:32 AM
Every time I go to play this game I have to start from the beginning. Is there any way to save and continue playing from save?

 
GoThDoLL
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials forum

[Post New]by GoThDoLL on Jul 28, 10 6:36 PM
BossBrat wrote:I've had NO technical difficulties and have been playing about an hour or a little longer. I'm running Windows 7 and it's running beautifully.

I too have not experienced any "technical difficulties or glitches". I love this game! awesome graphics, storyline, good challenge, etc. I sure hope Midnight Mysteries continues to upon their awesome collection of hidden object games bringing in more sagas. Salem Witch Trials and Edgar Allen Poe are must buys. Happy gaming everybody!

--Vice President Hidden Object Junkie

 

Re:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials forum

[Post New]by x_tammara_x on Aug 1, 10 9:12 PM
do tou have walk through of game

 

Re:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials forum

[Post New]by Blue_Willow on Aug 4, 10 1:03 PM
Am I the only one having trouble finding the stupid book that Sarah is talkiung about. I can't go anywhere without it and I can't find keys to access either the trunks in Sarah's house or the Customs house. This is the second time I've attempted this game and gotten bogged down in the same situation both times.

 
nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials forum

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 4, 10 2:24 PM
Blue_Willow wrote:Am I the only one having trouble finding the stupid book that Sarah is talkiung about. I can't go anywhere without it and I can't find keys to access either the trunks in Sarah's house or the Customs house. This is the second time I've attempted this game and gotten bogged down in the same situation both times.


The potion book is in the HOG scene above the chests in Sarah's house. You don't get the other items until much further in the game.

 

Re:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials forum

[Post New]by mttroll on Aug 7, 10 10:51 AM
Have seen several comments about not being able to save and I am also having the same problem. I kept wondering if there was a point you had to get to, to be able to save.
Has anyone figured out how to solve this issue? Thanks!

 

Re:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials forum

[Post New]by wolfseeker on Aug 7, 10 2:53 PM
Hey guys, I need help, I have finished the game but I couldn't help but wonder what the second wolf was for, I was wondering if any one here has managed to get past toto. It is really starting to bug me, please help.

Thanks

 
nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials forum

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 7, 10 4:48 PM
wolfseeker wrote:Hey guys, I need help, I have finished the game but I couldn't help but wonder what the second wolf was for, I was wondering if any one here has managed to get past toto. It is really starting to bug me, please help.

Thanks


I think the second wolf is in there just to keep you from wondering down a path where there is no longer anything to do.

 

Re:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials forum

[Post New]by mighty_mom_68 on Aug 7, 10 6:09 PM
I like the game, but am stuck. I can't get out of the house and cannot seem to find the key to unlock the door to get to the desk, so i can use the gavel handle and the calander. Help.......

 
nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials forum

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 7, 10 7:43 PM
mighty_mom_68 wrote:I like the game, but am stuck. I can't get out of the house and cannot seem to find the key to unlock the door to get to the desk, so i can use the gavel handle and the calander. Help.......


You make the key from the hands of the clock. Set the clock to 12:00.

 

Re:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials forum

[Post New]by italiangirl1311 on Aug 10, 10 1:59 AM
I have created the potion, gave it to the ladies, picked up the boards, clicked on Sarah's ghost, she rides off on the horse and it says to follow her. When I try to leave, the two ladies stop me and say we need our love potion. I already gave it to them! Please help?! Thanks :]

 

Re:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials forum

[Post New]by CALLIECATT on Aug 12, 10 10:09 PM
radiology9898 wrote:Every time I go to play this game I have to start from the beginning. Is there any way to save and continue playing from save?



I am having this problem as well , can anyone please help?

 
Luvslots
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials forum

[Post New]by Luvslots on Aug 15, 10 10:27 AM
secretwriter wrote:I'm having trouble with the game. Everytime, I exit out, and then I go back to the game, I'm at the beginning of the game again. Why isn't it saving?

 
Luvslots
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials forum

[Post New]by Luvslots on Aug 15, 10 10:38 AM
bertha_2_5 wrote:
secretwriter wrote:I'm having trouble with the game. Everytime, I exit out, and then I go back to the game, I'm at the beginning of the game again. Why isn't it saving?



I have the same issue, its really starting to p**s me off!

 
Bowlers2
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials forum

[Post New]by Bowlers2 on Aug 16, 10 4:38 PM
smyates wrote:Stuck in the attic with mirror shards. Placed one, but can't get the others. Please help!
Just follow beams, as you place a shard it displays a beam, place other shards at the end of each beam until all 7 shards are placed and ghost disappears hope this helps

 

Re:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials forum

[Post New]by deck993 on Oct 3, 10 8:16 AM
Solution to game not saving on exit-At least what worked for me. If you have Windows 7, instead of left clicking on the icon to start the game, RIGHT click the icon and start the game as the Administrator by selecting "Run as Administrator". Hope this helps.

 

Re:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials forum

[Post New]by RaivisOdins on Oct 10, 10 6:04 AM
Hello! I just purchased the game and when I am trying to start it, it fails to start and shows <Vector T too long> I have to admit that game was runing perfectly fine in trial version. Can you tell me what I could do to solve the problem please.

 
Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials forum

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 10, 10 6:29 AM
RaivisOdins wrote:Hello! I just purchased the game and when I am trying to start it, it fails to start and shows <Vector T too long> I have to admit that game was runing perfectly fine in trial version. Can you tell me what I could do to solve the problem please.
That looks like either your download is corrupted or you're missing something else like Flash / Direct X9 / PhysX. You'll need BFG CS help with this. Click on the green envelope, then the Contact Us hyperlink, then select Technical Issues from the drop-down list.

 
Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials forum

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 10, 10 6:30 AM
deck993 wrote:Solution to game not saving on exit-At least what worked for me. If you have Windows 7, instead of left clicking on the icon to start the game, RIGHT click the icon and start the game as the Administrator by selecting "Run as Administrator". Hope this helps.
Yes. This applies to hogs in general which use a tracking file to save your progress.

 

Re:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials forum

[Post New]by Smutcutter on Oct 11, 10 3:11 AM
mumma_1 wrote:
LadyRush19 wrote:I'm having the same problem with the tomb of the sheriff. Can't find what I need to "lift" the lid. Anyone have any idea on this one?


SPOILER

You should have a key that has a sort of allen key shape to the top. That is what you need to use to open the coffin lid.


I love you. I was stuck there - thank you SO much!

 
 
 
 
Go to: