tunaontoast
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,449 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy

[Post New]by tunaontoast on Aug 3, 10 4:53 PM
I loved it! It reminded me of RTR. I think they even used a sound clip from RTR in this game. The graphics were beautiful and the sounds were perfect for the storyline. I was happy with the length of the game, it took me about 6 hours to complete. I skipped two puzzles. I absolutely recommend this game.

minipal
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by minipal on Aug 3, 10 9:59 PM
I Loved this game!! Loved the skeleton in the Xray room, clicked on it every time I passed the room, cracked me up Wonderful graphics, fun mini games, great storyline and was a very long game. The only down side for me is that I collect dolls and after seeing the dolls in the toy room I couldn't look at my dolls when I was by myself at night Scary!! This game was worth every penny and more!!

GIMLISAXE
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by GIMLISAXE on Aug 4, 10 10:40 AM
What a wonderful game! I've enjoyed all the Nightfall Mysteries and this one was no exception. A great storyline combined with crisp, clear graphics made this a creepy little game. The sound effects and tape recordings only added to the grim atmosphere. The length was well worth the $7 and the ending twists left me wanting more.

catfishsue
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by catfishsue on Aug 4, 10 12:41 PM
Just finished the game and really enjoyed it. Graphics and art work were excellent, and loved the music. Fairly mini games and only had to use the walkthrough one time. Guess they won't have a sequel to this one since it comes behind the opera game. Anyway my kind of game.

JoJoLavin
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by JoJoLavin on Aug 4, 10 1:11 PM
I have to say, I'm totally absorbed in this game. LOVE the story lines, the eeriness of the scenes, and having to go from here to there, to meet my goals. Lots of hidden object opportunities, and side games to play. Big Fish Games ROCKS!! Thank you for allowing me so much innocent, full-on entertainment.

mst3kr
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by mst3kr on Aug 4, 10 5:29 PM
sarra73 wrote:
indypeg57 wrote:.
At the end ..I heard something about an opera.., like a sequel, maybe.. to Asylum?
Please post a note if you caught it.
I

True. That is extremely true. Part two whenever they get to making it.

Actually, the same developers who did Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy, also did the game Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera. Curse of the Opera was released a few months ago and, while it was released before Asylum Conspiracy, it is actually the sequel, in terms of the storyline, to Asylum Conspiracy. So, there isn't a sequel to Asylum Conspiracy.

Edited on 08/05/2010 at 5:00:40 AM PST

nocturnadawn
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by nocturnadawn on Aug 4, 10 5:41 PM
OMG...I just finished the game! That ending was awesome! Probably wouldn't make any sense if you hadn't played the other nightfall mystery game though. So glad I bought this one, it was well worth it!

[Post New]by sarahyou on Aug 5, 10 12:16 AM
LOVE the game! Absolutely a 5 out of 5 ! Great graphics and creepy music, which made it even funner!

janet070
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by janet070 on Aug 5, 10 3:58 PM
I LOVED THIS GAME.I didn't want it to end.

[Post New]by Susie2625 on Aug 5, 10 6:09 PM
I too loved this game. I played about 20 minutes of the trial and then purchased it. Five stars from me.

[Post New]by cklein on Aug 5, 10 6:52 PM
Kudos to you for this game development! Great graphics, challenging puzzles and hours of enjoyment! Hope there is a sequel soon. This is a #1 for me.

[Post New]by sweeswee2003 on Aug 6, 10 2:01 AM
Excellent fun!

[Post New]by starrynite95 on Aug 6, 10 8:12 AM
Interesting game. I always have to play the demo's because I am really picky. There have been a few times that I did not and the games... well they were really bad. (Mary Celeste) comes to mind. Anyhow, I love the IHOG games. Have and love all the MCF games. So much in fact that I am going to go buy a gameboy just so I can play Million Heir. Anyhow, this game was way up on the creep factor. The eyes following you around in the toy room, the rocking horse. The people popping up out of nowhere. The graphics are awesome! Don't really care for the music though. Then again, I like the sound effects more often than the music. Overall though, I must say that I may just buy this game. Looks like I have lots more to play that I did not finish in the hour. Have fun Fishies!!

ARLENEARL
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by ARLENEARL on Aug 6, 10 12:23 PM
This was an absolutely great game. It lasted long. Wasn't too dark to see what you needed. It has a satisfying ending. One great game!

dianaluna
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

Loved it--not too easy for me

[Post New]by dianaluna on Aug 6, 10 5:38 PM
Wow!
I just finished this & bravo to all concerned. Victor was chilling & It had so very many rooms--lots of scenery changes-I liked that! Someone complained the objects were too easy to find--that didn't bother me because they are just a means to picking up an inventory item. In IHOGS, the hidden objects become secondary to me. And I was grateful the hint button charged up fast--you may not need it for the hidden objects but it gave concrete info of what to do next. I always become baffled 3-4 times in these games particularly when I've done things a bit out of sequence or I missed picking up an object way back. I'm not ashamed to say I need help with these. The story was interesting and I for one cannot wait to play the next one. Thanks BFG--this was so entertaining.

timothya
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by timothya on Aug 6, 10 5:52 PM
Another strong effort from the Nightfall Mysteries team - yes, it's a prequel but if they'd released it first it would have taken the mystery out of the first one. It does help that one make sense.

Pros: Beautiful art, hidden objects fair and reasonably visible. I especially like it when the object you're turning the room over to find is not only right in front of your nose, but so big you could trip over it. Nice music, not too repetitive. Great plot, great ending.

Cons: Voice acting occasionally a little over the top - Thomas is a dictatorial so-and-so, isn't he? Yes, the brave-young-girl-saves-her-grandfather thing has been done to death, although this was a decent twist on that. I honestly can't see anyone leaving the lead character on the island, though, although it was a nice way to extend the game. Scenes relentlessly cluttered at times.

Overall: Happy I purchased it. Good to see games with a decent plot. Will look for more from this studio.

cherzy13
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by cherzy13 on Aug 6, 10 7:47 PM
FANTASTIC, PHENOMENAL, CANNOT WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL!!!
WAS VERY, VERY, DISAPPOINTED WHEN I FINISHED. I WANT MORE.

[Post New]by syimi3333 on Aug 7, 10 1:12 PM
I absolutely adored this game, its by far one of the best ones I have purchased... Im just sorry that it is already over because I was enjoying it so much.

[Post New]by michelleJ627 on Aug 7, 10 7:05 PM
I LOVED THIS GAME... I have purchased many games from BFG, and this is in the top, along with Return to Ravenhearst.... Thanks for all these great games...

catspaws
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by catspaws on Aug 8, 10 2:10 AM
fantastic game! Big Fish has some great games,but this is definitely one of the very best! Thank you

Go to: