Re:Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by babeinwood on Jan 19, 11 6:05 PM
ejelliot2006 wrote:Cannot open vault,,.....followed strategy guides hint but still want work

having the same issue unistalled game twice and played it back to same spot what did I pay for the collectors edition if I can't get any further .

I don't recommend this game!

[Post New]by Sitka2 on Jan 20, 11 12:48 PM
Hi all, I have the regular version of this game and cannot find a walkthru. The only thing I have left in my inventory is the ladder, I don't know what to do with it. Nothing in the house needs to get done so I am stuck unless someone can help me. I don't have a strategy guide in this version. Please help

[Post New]by mizzdeecee on Jan 22, 11 10:57 PM
Redhawk113 wrote:I can't seem to get the smelling salts to work on the coach driver???

[Post New]by rbmccrite on Jan 24, 11 8:09 PM
I too cant get into the darn safe, has anyone have an answer????????

[Post New]by littlme45 on Jan 26, 11 9:40 PM
jibsail1 wrote:
ejelliot2006 wrote:Cannot open vault,,.....followed strategy guides hint but still want work

Me too! Can't get the safe in the husband's room to open --- followed guide's instructions, but NADA. HELP

I have been trtying to open that safe for wks. Ihave even with newnnames please help

[Post New]by littlme45 on Jan 26, 11 9:44 PM
Sitka2 wrote:Hi all, I have the regular version of this game and cannot find a walkthru. The only thing I have left in my inventory is the ladder, I don't know what to do with it. Nothing in the house needs to get done so I am stuck unless someone can help me. I don't have a strategy guide in this version. Please help

Use the ladder on the side of the shed to get a tool from up there, and then just leave the ladder thert

jbellemeg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jbellemeg on Jan 31, 11 5:09 AM
BLACTACULAR wrote:
Clay8720 wrote:mmm, no walk-through yet, eh? I'm stuck in the burning house and every time I click on hint, I get "search elsewhere, there's nothing left to do here and I get that in every room I can get into. So I have no idea what I need to do now, hhave fixed almost everything except the dumbwaiter (can't find the pulley) and can't progress any further.

I am stuck in the same boat. Did you find a solution to this problem?

Go to Gamezebo they have a walkthrough for this game and many many more.

jbellemeg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jbellemeg on Jan 31, 11 5:13 AM
BLACTACULAR wrote:
Clay8720 wrote:mmm, no walk-through yet, eh? I'm stuck in the burning house and every time I click on hint, I get "search elsewhere, there's nothing left to do here and I get that in every room I can get into. So I have no idea what I need to do now, hhave fixed almost everything except the dumbwaiter (can't find the pulley) and can't progress any further.

I am stuck in the same boat. Did you find a solution to this problem?

[Post New]by blazenpm on Feb 7, 11 4:28 PM
sandrahollie wrote:Seems like there are many places throughout the game where we are getting stuck with no way of finishing the game without starting over. I feel like I just got stuck for the price of this game too.

[Post New]by blazenpm on Feb 7, 11 4:33 PM
Did you get a solution to your dilema?

[Post New]by arscoduck on Feb 16, 11 6:48 PM
Margie43N wrote:you got to put the sleepin pills in the sauage

[Post New]by sdawnh on Feb 21, 11 12:42 PM
I can't get past the hungry dog...can anyone help?

[Post New]by tca715 on Feb 25, 11 9:28 PM
jibsail1 wrote:

Me too! Can't get the safe in the husband's room to open --- followed guide's instructions, but NADA. HELP

[Post New]by PlaAnniek on Mar 19, 11 9:37 PM
how do i get the sleeping pills in the sausage for the dog

DeeBeth
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by DeeBeth on Mar 19, 11 9:47 PM
PlaAnniek wrote:

how do i get the sleeping pills in the sausage for the dog

Use the table in the kitchen. It's the same one where you cut the sausage, just put the sausage piece back and add the pills.

harrisd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by harrisd on Mar 21, 11 11:27 AM
Where is the walk thur?

[Post New]by Lamilucy on Mar 25, 11 3:35 PM
I was playing the trial and got stuck on the fuse box. I got all the fuses in place, but now it wants me to fix the wires and I have nothing to fix the wires with and the stradegy guide says nothing about the wires, it just says to pull the lever, but it will not let me pull the lever until I fix the wires. I haven't seen anyone else with this problem. I was thinking about buying this game, but looks like there are a lot of problems.

[Post New]by sheilanuttell on Apr 10, 11 11:28 PM
AGAIN ANOTHER PUZZLE YOU CARNT SKIP THE SAFE TRIED AND TRIED FED UP THINK ILL GO BACK TO MY PLAYSTATION BACK TO ROLE PLAYING GAMES

[Post New]by martenedup on Apr 20, 11 11:26 AM
I am stuck. Cannot get past wired gate or do anything. Cannot get sailor to stay put in bottle. I have tried all of the suggestions from BigFish with no success. Waste of money.

[Post New]by doreent58 on Apr 21, 11 6:30 PM
micah123 wrote:
tuckiebear1 wrote:
skatesnow wrote:Does anyone know how to get pass the german shephard. I keep giving it sausage and am getting no where

When you slice a piece of sausage, put sleeping pills in it before you pick it up. Then feed that to the dog.

i fed the dog the sausage and then realized i did not put the sleeping pill on it. cannot get the slice back .....dog ate it?? any ideas??

Go to: