Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition

[Post New]by mostly_nameless on Aug 18, 10 3:57 PM
I try not to buy very many Collector's Editions because I think they're overpriced. (I think a premium game price of $12.99 or $14.99 would be fair.)

That said, I think this was a great game. There were a few points in it where I had to use the Strategy Guide because it seemed like there were a couple of logic leaps in there. (A shovel in a window?) And there were some pretty weird requirements in that first novella.

But, it was fun! And, the bonus game was nice and long.

I call this one a winner!

pator
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition

[Post New]by pator on Aug 19, 10 2:49 AM
I love this game. It has the strategy button there handy incase you get stuck. These object games can get a bit repetitive but this is more than an object game and is really
interesting.Would recommend it to anyone. Even better game is Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower Collector's Edition - fabulous game.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Aug 19, 10 5:41 PM
I have been looking forward to the SE version coming out too and have been wondering whether to demo the game at all after reading all of the nightmarish sounding tech problem posts. So, there are actually those of you out there who have played the game with no tech issues? It's odd, but my PC is probably 4 years old now (I think) and I rarely have issues with the games - so I am hoping to hear some positive response about playing this game trouble free from a few of you.

Thx for your time responding, if you do

shadowfax

(P.S. Hiya pator!! Welcome to the swimming hole - oops, I mean pond (just kidding, everyone)

Edited on 08/19/2010 at 5:43:44 PM PST

[Post New]by Jazzstronaut on Aug 20, 10 12:45 PM
When will the regular version of Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven coming out?

djrum525
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,389 Posts

[Post New]by djrum525 on Aug 20, 10 1:19 PM
Hi shadowfax44, my computer is 3 years old and I didn't experience any tech problems at all !

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Aug 20, 10 3:16 PM
djrum525 wrote:Hi shadowfax44, my computer is 3 years old and I didn't experience any tech problems at all !

Great news!! Thanks for the reply, I am definitely going to try the demo when the SE comes out.

Have a good day...

2thick4u
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by 2thick4u on Aug 21, 10 1:21 AM
I didn't experience any tech problems at all and my computer is 3 or 4 yrs old so I dont think it will be an issue but you never know.
Love the game and had fun playing it over. I hate when they make you start over then only let you play so far into the game before they give you the message thanks for playing now purchase the game.
I only got 30 min into the demo before I got the message, I think the same thing happened on the ce.
Oh well this is definitely a buy for me

Happy gaming!!

[Post New]by Debb1e on Aug 21, 10 10:22 AM
I LOVE this game - I couldn't stop playing it

I liked Return to Ravenhearst and Dire Grove and couldn't imagine any other games living up to them, but this one definitely does.

I was almost sorry to finish it, because now I can't play in any more :-)

Excellent stuff.

magilligan
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by magilligan on Aug 22, 10 6:00 AM
i REALLY ENJOYED CURSE OF THE RAVEN, WELL I DID AFTER I GOT THE UPGRADE. FINISHED IT AND NOW ON THE LOOKOUT FOR SOMETHING IN THE SAME MODE, SOME OF THE HIDDEN OBJECTS ARE A BIT HARD TO RECONIZE BUT GREAT GAME FOR ALL THAT.

vicamur
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by vicamur on Aug 22, 10 6:24 AM
I put together the winch motor but didn't have the cable at the time...now I have the cable but it won't let me go back and finish the repair, I click on the scene but nothing happens (like it's finish). If I press the hint button it's tells me that there's nothing else to do there. It's there any way I can resolve this and keep going?

[Post New]by maggs1939 on Aug 22, 10 10:19 AM
great game but what do I do with the green snake I have in a jar = help!!!!

tedderpic
Flounder
Flounder
2,029 Posts

[Post New]by tedderpic on Aug 24, 10 2:14 AM
maggs1939 wrote:great game but what do I do with the green snake I have in a jar = help!!!!

Spoiler

theres a safe in husbands room you need to open it and put the snake in shut the safe door.....then whip next door pull the dream chime and out pops snake...watch where it goes cos theres more

just finished...so glad I got the CE well worth every penny..cent..etc..
I never listen to the story lines..but this one was so well done...graphics great..
couple of mini games beat me...but at least you can skip.. with NO penalties ..
cursor does'nt go crazy with over clicking HOG...its just a fab fab game....

edit spelling bad today...and every day

Edited on 08/24/2010 at 2:15:49 AM PST

[Post New]by 9grand on Aug 24, 10 8:58 PM
I am really mad I dont like when this game site rips you off I was playing the demo and still had 30 min left and it kept saying purchace or I had to play the same scenes that I already did it kept starting over what a rip off I hate this game site hey everyone go to game house at least you get to play the game of the day and full versions of hidden objects games not like this site GO TO GAME HOUSE IT ROCKS AND IS NUMBER 1 IN MY BOOK, I wont be playing big fish no more fed up

[Post New]by transpennine1 on Aug 26, 10 7:47 AM
Cyndo123 wrote:
Valdy wrote:SPOILER ALERT
Does Anybody know who does the voice for the Father of the Girl, r lass thinks shes recognises it !
"Some additionals:"

I forgot to ask: I, quite unexpectedly, saved the girl before I was finished with certain tasks. I still had a key, hadn't fixed the basement wires and not gotten the pulley, and still only had one ballerina and not been able to open the music box yet.

Now, since I have already saved the girl, does that mean I will be transferred back to the cemetary without finishing the other tasks or will I be able to continue in the house and finish my tasks?

Thats just where the demo ends. You have a long way to go (if you purchase) to save the girl... Its well worth it!

a knife disappears too early!

[Post New]by parmaviola on Aug 26, 10 5:00 PM
After cutting a carpet there is no knife in an inventory and its needed to cut a ribbon later on What to do?

fish4game
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by fish4game on Aug 27, 10 12:45 AM
It is fantastic. I couldn't stop playing Redemption. Even cemetery in this game looks nice and pleasant.

Video instead of comics, clear art, fantastic music makes specific game atmosphere when you feels like "in game world".

Nice work, thanks for developers!

fish4game
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by fish4game on Aug 27, 10 12:48 AM
The bonus level took me around 1,5 hours to play. It includes absolutely new game scenes, new minigames and brings more fun. Absolutely worth to buy

lavifa
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by lavifa on Aug 28, 10 11:53 AM
This is a sure 10. The graphics, music, storyline, first time ever i did not get bored or cursed OR QUIT. BFG u deserved a perfect 10...THANK YOU!!!
Have to say i did all those things i mentioned above on REDRUM:time lies...sorry
the green ghoulish eyesore graphics really screwed up the whole storyline. just a lousy comment. might have been good...to some...maybe..

LadyDream
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by LadyDream on Aug 29, 10 10:59 PM
Now I'm really sorry my demo glitched, after reading all these reviews. Someone mentioned playing the demo a few times, how? Once I download it that's it, it won't let me play again. I had one demo quit after two minutes and say my time was up, never even got to the game, and Fishietech said there was nothing they could do about it. I'd like to play long enough to see if I like this one, because it sounds like just my kind of game.

[Post New]by johngerty on Sep 2, 10 5:01 PM
Just finished Curse of the Raven CE. Really enjoyed it, but wish I had waited for the $6.99 version, as not much into the music, art, wallpaper. The graphics and storyline kept me at the game for about 8 hours, between last night and today. Have a safe Labor Day week-end and happy gaming.

Go to: