Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by iamtree on Feb 13, 12 2:36 AM
I'm still having trouble being stuck in Katherine's son's room after I hung up the dreamcatcher nothing happens and i can't get the key beneath the pillow!

I bought both editions just to see whether it'll be any different. I like this game but being stuck is incredibly frustrating. Big Fish please look into the issue and help out your desperate gamers. We don't want to waste our time & money. also we do enjoy ur games very much.

So please, fix it. thanks

Can't reset progress to start over

[Post New]by GWClark on Mar 28, 12 5:41 PM
Finished free version. Liked it, so bought CE version. Must have missed finding some items outside the house, but game wouldn't let me get them. So, I tried to start over by resetting progress. Won't work! Can't do what Tech Help suggests (uninstall/reinstall) because bought from iStore not directly from Big Fish. What else can I do to be able to start game from beginning?

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by skellygirl on May 5, 12 1:41 PM
Charleen wrote:I played all the game with a little help with one of your helpers. But when I got to the extra's it will not play at all. I love your games but dang gone this one has gave me more fits than any....

mrwritesf
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by mrwritesf on May 25, 12 8:23 PM
Am playing the game on iPad (3rd generation). After playing once, game does not restart. I re-installed, but experienced same problem. I shouldn't have to re-install each time I want to play. Pls investigate and fix.

bonniesgrandma
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by bonniesgrandma on Jun 11, 12 12:48 AM
I have got up to where you have to put the lighter together, but I don't have the lighter shell! Where can I find it? I have gone back through the game and cant see it anywhere

[Post New]by Lvemedo on Jun 13, 12 2:57 AM
I've edited the Winch motor puzzle so it allows you re-zoom on the motor if you exit it without completing the puzzle.

http://www.mediafire.com/?tqllaj1h61wvvib

Download this .lua file and place it in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Redemption Cemetery - Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition\data\Scripts\scenes\18_Fire_Attic\

This should fix the problem for most people. Let me know how it works.

Enjoy!

gailssong
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by gailssong on Jun 14, 12 12:37 AM
Lvemedo

Thank You very much. That problem with he motor was driving me crazy and I did not want to start the game over to fix it.

Your solution worked perfectly!!!!!!!!! BFGames should give you some free games for coming up with this brilliant solution

Thanks again.

[Post New]by Lvemedo on Jun 17, 12 1:32 AM
You're welcome. Thanks for posting back that it fixed the bug for you too. It's nice to know it worked for someone else.

[Post New]by stormygirl44 on Jun 21, 12 6:44 PM
I have gotten to the safe and it will not open for me no matter which way i enter the code i need heeeeeellllpppppp..please stormy

basiakosia
Minnow
Minnow
277 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by basiakosia on Jun 22, 12 1:22 PM
I didn't get the 3rd Novella either on my iPad.

Also in the Bonus section, not able to get sun in the vise and I do have the file.

Now I'll go back to read if anyone had a solution lol

Edited on 06/22/2012 at 1:23:16 PM PST

[Post New]by stormygirl44 on Jul 1, 12 4:27 PM
bonniesgrandma do you still need help go outside by the mailbox where you got the newspaper and to your right in the tree there is a bird in the nest just put your hand up there and the bird flies away and the case is in the nest..Stormy

[Post New]by Funkysquirrel on Aug 8, 12 2:01 PM
When I have completed both novella 1 and 2 and the bonus I cannot restart the game, I have to delete it and then re install it, why does this keep happening? I am on the I pad version

Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Dangerzilla on Aug 9, 12 9:04 PM
bfgTigris wrote:If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved.

If you're experiencing glitchyness, slowness, or trouble displaying the game, the following help article has helped resolve common display issues in the past.

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=158">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.
If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

[Post New]by Dangerzilla on Aug 9, 12 9:12 PM
I have the same trouble. That safe in Novello 2 WILL NOT OPEN nomatter which way I start.

[Post New]by gellymac on Oct 10, 12 3:57 AM
I'm playing Redemption Cemetery on the iPhone and I cannot shut the safe door. I've put the snake in there, but no matter what I do, the door won't close. Any help please, I love this game and I can't finish it now. Thanks

[Post New]by macdonaldkodie on May 22, 13 4:41 AM
In the third one I cannot get the sarcophagus to open to get the jewel from the skeletons eye? in the walkthrough it looks like it is suppose to be open already. can anyone tell me what I am suppose to do. It won't even let me zoom in on the sarcophagus and hitting the hint button just tells me there is nothing to do here right now try searching elsewhere.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here o

[Post New]by 12145 on May 29, 13 11:11 AM
homergertrude wrote:
Phila wrote:I have tried to get the safe open for a week now, and no luck to open it. There is something wrong with this game. Unless the problem is fixed I think everyone deserves a refund.

Have you had any luck getting the safe open? I cannot get it to open either.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by 12145 on May 29, 13 11:44 AM
Phila wrote:I have tried to get the safe open for a week now, and no luck to open it. There is something wrong with this game. Unless the problem is fixed I think everyone deserves a refund.

[Post New]by stonefox87 on Sep 28, 13 9:23 AM
This game is very glitchy...I just paid to unlock the full version on my Kindle fire because I liked the demo. However, there are issues with the graphics. There are random squares that flash all over the screen constantly and it is extremely annoying and distracting. Also, when in HO scenes, the search list flashes and fades in and out. Is any one else having these issues?! Is there a way to fix it?

[Post New]by medonnar on Nov 7, 13 12:47 PM
I am playing on my kindle fire. When I get to the safe in the second novella and click on it, the game closes. I see this was an issue for Mac users. Is there a fix for this bug available for the kindle? I really would like to finish the game. Thank you for any advice.

Go to: