Re:Post any Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows technical issues here only

[Post New]by rbatura on May 14, 12 8:50 PM
There is a glitch toward the end of the game at the castle. I cannot the castle because I'm supposed to place a tablet at the bottom of the gorgoyle. But there is no botoon of the gorgoyle. ON mine, it's half the size, and where you are suposed to blace the tablet after you give the serving girl a basket of flowers, nothing happens. This is a definite problem on this game because I cannot enter the castle to finish this game. Please provide solution to this problem.

seventh
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Post any Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows technical issues here only

[Post New]by seventh on Jun 7, 12 5:22 PM
The Game Manager says I have 9 minutes left but the game won't open. I haven't played for quite a while so I don't know enough about it to buy it yet but, I can no longer try it. Why?

dee127
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by dee127 on Oct 10, 12 4:11 PM
Emmmms1974 wrote:
Dara6028 wrote:I just retrieved the Factory Guard's hat, but when I go into the factory I can't see anything other than the game icons in the upper left & right corners. Everything else is dark. If I try and return to the main menu, the game just hangs and then I have to "Ctl Alt Del" to get out of the game.....

Yeah thats EXACTLY whats happened with my game?!!!!

-------
Same here---has there been a cure for this bug ???

Door/gate will not open in the "Castle" chapter!

[Post New]by Poisonsky on May 27, 13 4:12 PM
So I really enjoy this game but Im at the castle part where you pull the lever for the door/gate to open at the bottom of the staircase and its never open at all! I've seen it open in the cut scene but when I go down it is shut and nothing I can do will open it! I tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail and am now on my THIRD TIME starting the game over, still can't get in?! I will not play the game through for a fourth time. I love the game so far but unless there is an easy fix I do believe I will choke yet another stuffed animal!
Any suggestions/helpful ideas? Thanks!

Go to: