forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

Re:Post any Drawn: Dark Flight Collector's Edition® technical issues here only

[Post New]by forensicMD on Dec 19, 10 4:35 PM
I bought the Collector's Edition of this game without playing the demo first, something I really have only done about three times since I have been downloading games. Wouldn't you know that the game appears and I can click play, but then the entire screen goes black and I cannot do anything except hit control and escape. I am really frustrated because these games are more expensive and this was my first try at a non-MCF CE. I guess I will contact tech services because I have no other idea about what to do!

[Post New]by dizzydame281 on Dec 21, 10 5:45 PM
Has there been any kind of fix for this game? I have loaded and downloaded and it opens fine but as soon as I click to go to another location, it freezes and the icon goes round and round. I finally have to control alt delete to get out of it. Very Very frustrating. Come on BFG, help!!!!!

[Post New]by sunny_65 on Dec 24, 10 10:28 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:
newlife503 wrote:Has anyone found a way to re enter the staircase in the pop up book in the library during the bonus round?? I've tried three times under three different profiles.
You don't. You're trying to do the impossible.
When you're facing the book on the pedestal side on, move your cursor left and down.

You never go down the stairs in the pop-up book.

Wow, that's it! Have been stuck for 3 days and was ready to uninstall and try again. You are my hero.

[Post New]by redsolarmoon on Jan 2, 11 1:41 AM
Sorry, I just happen to come across this topic doing additional searches after have posting my issue. You can find my issue at the following location.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/0/135070.page#2624003

[Post New]by QueArres on Apr 6, 11 6:24 PM
This place looks kind of dead, so I hope I can get this answered...

I want to play my game in windowed mode, but the option to uncheck full-screen is grayed out. My comp is Windows Vista, and really, it just seems kind of odd.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Apr 7, 11 5:14 AM
Hi QueArres,

Welcome to the pond!

It's possible you are currently not playing with full administrator privileges. I would recommend getting in touch with Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

They can run you through the steps to get your game in windowed mode

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

Problem with the screen

[Post New]by brimstone on Apr 15, 11 1:39 PM
I loved the first Drawn game but I have changed computers and now I can't play Drawn 2 or 1. When the game starts it is as if I am seeing about the top 2/3 of the screen. the rest of the screen is there, just not visible to me. I can't find any way to make it work. Please help!

[Post New]by coinlotty on Apr 25, 11 2:05 AM
Help am creating the play in the back of the cart got to the part where you aim Iris arm to light the lanterns but no matter how i try can not get the lantern just below her to light tried everything even removing the game and reloading thinging it might be a glitch but no gone throught the game on two separate profiles to see if that would help still no good can any body advise game just keep telling me all lantern must be lit help please I'veread through the forum and see other people have had the same issue have even tried some of their ideas none work

pgillenw
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by pgillenw on Jun 4, 11 10:45 AM
Game is not playable by me and many other who have posted on this thread. The game is clearly not ready for prime time.

[Post New]by arla46 on Jun 26, 11 9:47 PM
i am having serious problems with trying to go downstairs in the second book on the pedestal. the down arrow is not showing up, so i cannot go forward in the game. i have uninstalled it, then reinstalled it, but it did nothing.

streb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by streb on Jul 14, 11 6:53 AM
everything was fine for me until i hit the little play thing and you have to shoot all the lanterns with iris's wand I've got all but the closest one and it just wont light.. the fire goes right through it? i really liked the game too

[Post New]by sandngord on Aug 2, 11 3:07 PM
I am trying to find the crypt in the bonus round so that I can get the stones needed to solve the maze but I cannot find it anywhere. Any suggestions? Thanks.

oldbag60
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by oldbag60 on Sep 28, 11 9:14 AM
After owning the non-collector's edition of this game, I've just bought the collector's edition. First of all it wouldn't install and gave me an error 769 message so I reinstalled. Now it gives me an error 900. No other game is giving me any trouble and I've downloaded others without any problems. Why this one? Heeeelp!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 28, 11 10:49 AM
Hey oldbag60,

A 900 error is an unspecific error, but I wanted to come by and offer a help article that might help. Since you mentioned the 769 error coming up beforehand, having administrative rights on your computer might help; please take a look at the steps in this help article:

Errors: 769, 772

If this doesn't help, I'd recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support team for further assistance. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by binabaybi712 on Oct 9, 11 10:29 AM
The game worked great for me until I entered the library. The net isn't there, there is no option to select the chair where it is supposed to be and it's no where else!!!!

[Post New]by Harleykins on Oct 9, 11 10:48 AM
binabaybi712 wrote:The game worked great for me until I entered the library. The net isn't there, there is no option to select the chair where it is supposed to be and it's no where else!!!!

I'm having the same issue. I bought the app from iTunes for my iPad. Please help can't move on.

[Post New]by Aclavier on Oct 9, 11 5:30 PM
I have completed the bridge with the gnome and picked up the pick ax. However, I went to use it on rocks blocking water and it is gone! I can't find it. How do I get it back? Please help!

[Post New]by nooney1969 on Oct 11, 11 12:19 PM
Jixio wrote:Does anybody have a solution yet for getting back down the library pop-up steps? I was past that point but back-tracked to look for something and now I can't get back. I see that others have had this problem but no one has answered with a solution. Will starting over [groan] solve it or is it a glitch?

I found the solution!!! You don't go down through the book after the 1st time. Go out of the book and press down near the pedstal to the left of the screen and that will take you to the underground. That was very confusing. Other than that I love the game!!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 11, 11 12:28 PM
I found the solution!!! You don't go down through the book after the 1st time
You don't go down through the book at all.

People are not understanding the cut-scene that follows when you've put the four seasons items into their slots in the book.

The book closes. You see the closed book on top of the pedestal in a bird's eye view as stairs open up around the pedestal on which the book sits. You only ever go down those.

[Post New]by Wolfgeek on Oct 11, 11 1:50 PM
Harleykins wrote:
binabaybi712 wrote:The game worked great for me until I entered the library. The net isn't there, there is no option to select the chair where it is supposed to be and it's no where else!!!!

I'm having the same issue. I bought the app from iTunes for my iPad. Please help can't move on.

In the iPad version, there is no net. Simply click on the red books that are flying around in various places.

Go to: