Green Gas Wont Leave-Nightmare Adventures:The Witch's Prison technical issues here only.

[Post New]by Scrappingkathy on Dec 17, 12 2:05 PM
I have let this game sit for months on my ipad! The gas in the room full of gas won't disappear. Just like the person below, the ventilator is on and I've done the puzzle on computer and locker and all pipes are correct but the gas won't shift so I can't swipe ID badge to get in, frustrating! Has there ever been a fix for this????

Re:Post any Nightmare Adventures:The Witch's Prison technical issues here only.

[Post New]by SusieGee1978 on Jan 2, 13 1:48 PM
I,'m having troubles with this game on my nook HD color. Items in my inventorydisappear and I can no longer scroll thru my inventory. I have to log out and log back in to get things in the first boxes of my inventory, now I lost/can't find my match to start the burner in the lab to make the jello

Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by Cookyville on Sep 3, 13 5:36 PM
BZME wrote:The game played great for the one hour free play, but after downloading the full game I am unable to get anywhere. I have been able to grab the ladder and it shows as 3 ladders in my inventory, but I cannot get it to lean against the tree. I also cannot get the rag to stay wet. I dip it into the water and it says it is wet, but once I go to the glass to clean it, it says the rag is too dry. I even uninstalled the game and re-installed it. I get the same errors. I played well beyond this scene in the trial version, so I know it is not my computer.

I'm still on 'TRY' & can't get the knife to work on the remote control in the chair

If I'm having problems so early on- I'm not buying

This could be a good game

CF

[Post New]by evie1963 on Mar 9, 14 4:57 AM
I played the demo and then purchased the full game but I still keep getting redirected to the purchase screen. How do I fix this? Thanks.

[Post New]by evie1963 on Mar 9, 14 5:02 AM
Actually I don't know why I bothered to post any questions to try and get help when it seems not many people get replies anyway. You'd be more successful asking Google Play for a refund.

Go to: