AbleBabel
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,051 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition

[Post New]by AbleBabel on Oct 27, 10 1:48 AM

Hi All,

I am LOVING this game! I love the challenge of it, I love the puzzles, I love the storyline. Great in-depth experience. And every mini-puzzle unique. I know it is one that, when finished, can be come back to later and enjoyed all over again. A keeper for sure.

heleanthia
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by heleanthia on Oct 27, 10 6:41 PM
I LOVED this game. The story was interesting and not TOO creepy because I am not a fan of creepy as a few others here have said.

The graphics were wonderful and the HOG scenes were great; not too tiny objects but still a little challenging. Plus the objects were appropriate for the story and even for the EXACT part of the story!
The puzzles were great; even I could could do them with a little cudgeling of the brain cells.

I actually liked the frog; he was not TOO cute but like a whimsical and friendly companion(as I wasn't sure what I would find in some dark rooms or around some corners..lol)
I loved that it was a decent length AND that the extra play scenes were quite long too!
I NEVER replay games, but THIS one I will!
Hoping to see more from this company!

Edited on 10/27/2010 at 6:43:22 PM PST

emmydog
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by emmydog on Oct 27, 10 8:37 PM
Another great game! The graphics were excellent, the story good. I didn't use any hints so it lasted a long time, probably 6+ hours. I doubt that anyone purchasing this game will be disappointed.

esmeqt
Catfish
Catfish
1,721 Posts

[Post New]by esmeqt on Oct 28, 10 5:37 PM
I know I'm a little late to the party with this game, but I have to say how much I'm enjoying it. I didn't expect much to be honest. I think the picture of the magician on the icon on my GM sort of threw me off. It made it look a little hokey, but I'm happy to say I was wrong. The game play has been fun and I'm really impressed with the extent of the bonus material/extended game play. I figured a HOG scene or two, a puzzle and done. It is waayyyy more than that, however.

Super impressed!

Faylyn
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by Faylyn on Oct 29, 10 6:06 AM
I enjoyed this game a lot and am glad I purchased the CE. The Bonus Game is worth the price in itself. In fact, I liked the Bonus Game better than the main themed game. The graphics, animation and story line in both are excellent. You won't go wrong to buy this game. Good job to the developers and thank you Big Fish for bringing it to us.

emiller01
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by emiller01 on Oct 30, 10 9:51 AM
I loved this game, I am so glad that I got the CE since I really enjoyed playing the bonus game immensely. The graphics and animation were gorgeous, the music was enjoyable, it had a great storyline, and I liked the humor in it. The frog was a nice companion and I actually liked hearing his occasional croaks. This type of game is new to me so I relied on the hints system/strategy guide quite a bit. What a fabulous game, it was well worth the price to me, I'd love to play more games like this! Kudos to the developers of the game!

Your Comments and Reviews for Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition

[Post New]by ejaymil on Oct 30, 10 8:40 PM
I found this game to be THE BEST I have played YET on BIG FISH! LOVED IT. Will keep it on my computer to try again in a year or two! Mostly delete games when done to save space, but NOT THIS ONE!

Edited on 10/30/2010 at 8:45:16 PM PST

[Post New]by LittleLucy on Nov 2, 10 7:44 AM
I really like this game, however I have had to restart 3 times after playing for several hours. This is very upsetting. The game will freeze up and will not let you go anywhere and you have to restart the game as a new player. I have updated to all the new versions of this game and still this has happened yet again. I now have at least 5-6 hrs invested in this game and I have to restart again. I will finish this game however, it has become a quest.

[Post New]by delilahsue on Nov 6, 10 5:37 PM
This was the first time I splurged for a "Collector's Edition" and I was not disappointed. The game was very well done and the puzzles for me were almost too easy- not that I am complaining but usually I always have to look at a walkthrough once or twice.

It was very cool to have the strategy guide right in the game! And the extra gameplay was awesome too.

The hidden object scenes could have been a bit more challenging...but all in all it was a great game.

[Post New]by emilialucinda on Nov 7, 10 9:12 PM
Hi Fellow Fishies! Does anyone know how long this game takes to download? I have cable broadband and it's been downloading for over 90 minutes!!

[Post New]by Laurab1941 on Nov 8, 10 2:53 PM
I like the game, but I missed the key on the mail box, how do I go about getting after I have past that part of the game.

Shameh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Shameh on Nov 9, 10 6:30 AM
I really enjoyed this game and here is why: Great graphics, good music, puzzles challenging but no overly difficult. I only had to seek assist on one puzzle. Awards for various challenges were pretty cool.
I rarely play a game more than once, but have played this twice now and plan to try one more time for a perfect score. Well worth the 13.99 for the collector's edition.

CiCiRR
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by CiCiRR on Nov 17, 10 11:26 AM
At last - a game that fully satisfies.
The graphics are top-notch, the story line makes sense, the mini games are a nice blend of difficulty, and it's a long game.

I bought it within the first 10 minutes of the trial, which is unusual for me, and I was very satisfied.

If it had one negative, it really offers no replay value. The objects are always the same, and in the same position.

Still, I give it 5 out of 5.

oct2447
Stingray
Stingray
5,937 Posts

[Post New]by oct2447 on Jan 23, 11 4:23 PM
Played demo about 10 minutes.....it's a no-buy for me; story didn't grab me, music was frenetic and distracting...........and the frog/toad/whatever annoying little croaker drove me batty.

Belladonna32
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,941 Posts

[Post New]by Belladonna32 on Jan 23, 11 4:31 PM
I loved this game - couldn't believe how long it was, every time I thought that I had nearly finished there was a whole load more! Mine is just the SE version so that was without any extra play. Great game, plenty to think about and not too many HOG scenes to slow down the action.

GrammaKj
Clownfish
Clownfish
541 Posts

[Post New]by GrammaKj on Feb 11, 11 6:34 PM
I honestly forgot I had this game in my game manager. What a pleasant surprise to find it and see I'm only on chapter 5. This should fill my lonely weekend. The game is wonderful and a good follow-up game after playing Stray Souls. It is either feast or famine at this site when it comes to new games and this game is a feast IMO. Great graphics, good puzzles and not a game that is so difficult that I have to cheat with the SG every 10 minutes. The hint system is my favorite kind that gives you the next step and not just hints to the H0's.

btw I loved the slot machine

I give this 5 out of 5 's

Edited on 02/11/2011 at 6:37:30 PM PST

Alissila
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Alissila on Mar 9, 11 1:21 PM
Just finished playing it for a second time to get all the achievements - it was good fun, still feels like a cut rate Mystery Case Files - but then most other HOG's do - but I really liked the colours and graphics, good twists to the game, maybe a bit on the easy side on the puzzles, but that made it a smooth play. I'd like another one - I didn't really need the strategy guide, so I might not need a CE unless there was something really yummy on it. Good fun - I liked the toad!

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Aug 8, 11 12:49 PM
I can understand why this game was rated one of the best games in 2010. It is AWESOME! It kept our interest from start to finish, approximately 6 hours. Very creative story line; beautiful graphics; imaginative characters that surprised us; interactive tasks; useful diary entries; and a creative hint button.

We enjoyed seeing our achievement scores -- we received recognition for all but one of the categories! The puzzles were challenging, but with some thought, and a little trial and error,and some luck, were doable.

Elephant Games did a superb job in developing a very sophisticated game, but one within the realm of the average player. The bonus game was worth the extra $$. I'm anxiously wanting to start the next Mystery Trackers game! Kudos to the developers and BFG!

Edited on 08/08/2011 at 12:57:58 PM PST

[Post New]by MichaelMaiden25 on Nov 5, 11 7:49 PM
Good game, nice music and nice graphics, looking like real one.

[Post New]by indiasnowden on Nov 18, 11 8:13 AM
I just finished playing the CE version of The Void. I did not think the game was very long for the CE price. I did enjoy the game and the bonus play was most excellent. The bonus play was quite lengthy compared to the main game itself. The storyline flows nicely and you have flexibility in your game play which is nice. If you do not have the SG to double check yourself I think the game play is intuitive enough that you would still find everything and complete all the achievements anyway. I did not complete one achievement because I skipped a puzzle that I became bored with and did not want to bother completing. I like the way the achievement boxes pop up with the cute graphics alerting you that you have earned another achievement. They appear briefly so they are not distracting at all. The music is nice; I prefer to play with it off sometimes and you can toggle it on/off in the options with the slider. The special effects sounds are appropriate and very moody. They really add to the game I think. I look forward to the sequel but will probably buy the standard version unless the CE version is much longer for the next game. You do not have a map but one is not needed for this game. You also get the detective journal in the corner and it is very will illustrated and written giving you much backstory. I enjoyed this aspect of the game also.

Go to: