medic1960
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice

[Post New]by medic1960 on Nov 11, 10 5:22 AM
Such a pity! I am still in the demo and, despite the graphics, was enjoying it because of it's 'difference' but too many glitches starting with the magnifying glass whilst trying to select the books in the library. I went into the forum and read so many negative comments I've decided to give it the elbow.

Medic 1960

KimiKanda
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by KimiKanda on Nov 11, 10 10:37 PM
This game is good for those who don't mind a challenge. I found it quite different from your regular HOG. The story line is awesome and the items you have to find are in a category all there own. I enjoyed it and will purchase this game. I will not give away any clues in finding items nor how to perform research on your own. By the way I never used the hint button and had no problems in locating the items. Again I stress the point that this is a game where you have to use your mind. The premise of this game may be "too dark" for some. I have no problem with this game at all. The graphics are great and the music could be better, but it's better than some music I have heard from your more popular played games. Try it, for it may not be for everyone. I am Lov'in It!

KimiKanda
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by KimiKanda on Nov 11, 10 11:05 PM
I am surprised at all the negatives. I thought everyone wanted something different, something not so easy, tired, tired, tired. . . . .well here it is! No one is holding your hand with this game, you have to think on your own . . . . . I give it .

meisie99
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by meisie99 on Nov 12, 10 5:47 PM
This game is just weird enough to draw me in - definite buy for me. Unique twist to HOG play and I love it. The music is haunting, and the story line is very intriguing. I have not turned off the music or sound. The graphics are a bit off, but only in the weird scenes. In the house everything is crystal clear. I can see where people either love or hate this game. Not likely to find many in the middle.

Five for me!

KDinMD43
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

Re:Disappointed

[Post New]by KDinMD43 on Nov 14, 10 7:10 AM
Although I liked this game. The graphics were so blurry that I had to use a lot of hints to find the objects. That in itself took away the enjoyment. Out of 4 stars I give it a 2.

cherzy13
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by cherzy13 on Nov 14, 10 3:47 PM
THE GAME WAS GREAT, THE ENDING SUCKED BIG TIME, IT ENDED WITH THE THOUGHT THAT THERE WILL DEFINETELY BE A SEQUEL!!!

hatzic
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

3 stars

[Post New]by hatzic on Nov 16, 10 7:57 PM
I didn’t care for this game. Dull as a bag of nails, and after only 15 minutes I had to get out – it seemed like I’d been playing for hours. Don’t think I’ll play out the demo, just delete it. Ok I’ll open it and then delete it.

[Post New]by brandy1008 on Nov 18, 10 9:05 PM
I have to say that this one is right at the top of the worst games I've ever played list. I can't even put into word how bad it is. It's like they were trying to do something outsie the box and all they managed was a complete mess. I just wish a could get those couple of hours back.

[Post New]by spitfiresyd77 on Nov 19, 10 5:29 PM
Please help I cannot figure out how to get past the part where I have to use the flash and find the 5 wolves.

lizkgames
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by lizkgames on Nov 19, 10 10:05 PM
I guess I should have read reviews before I bought the game. Granted, I didn't PAY anything, but, still ...
I agree that the story is interesting, but it's so damned hard to find the stuff half the time (or more). And then there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to some of the things you are supposed to do to advance.
Example: the coffin room. WHAT are we supposed to do? I picked up the syringe, was told to use the mirror shards on the monsters, but when I clicked on the shard, I couldn't pick it up, and so I couldn't tell if I was getting rid of the blood suckers.
Developers - you dropped the ball on this one!

lizkgames
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by lizkgames on Nov 19, 10 10:07 PM
KimiKanda wrote:I am surprised at all the negatives. I thought everyone wanted something different, something not so easy, tired, tired, tired. . . . .well here it is! No one is holding your hand with this game, you have to think on your own . . . . . I give it .

It's one thing to have something different - it's another to not be able to SEE that difference because everything is so small or so dark you can't differentiate between a blob and an object

[Post New]by CoastalKelly on Nov 20, 10 10:33 PM
Quite possibly the most irritating game I have ever played. The hidden objects were ridiculously unrecognizable, the plot was uber-cheesy ("Ha ha! My minions shall seek out and destroy you!") The mini puzzles were the the same three or four tasks played over and over in different settings. Can we have a little creativity/variety? I actually played the game through to the end just in case it got better but GROAN the final word seeking bit made me want to choke the designer. Sorry to be so harsh but this game was not fun for me.

[Post New]by rawsj5 on Nov 22, 10 5:48 AM
Not even worth the discounted price. Dumb game, dumb game! Don't waste your money or time on this one. Only reason I finished is because I payed for it!

[Post New]by Hookedgamer on Nov 23, 10 1:08 PM
I thought the game had a lot of potential, but didn't reach it. The graphics were nice, but if you have a hard time with h-o-gs where the items really fade in with the scenery this one isn't for you.

When I play an adventure/hog game I like to have some story line; this one just felt like I'd dropped in the middle of a series and didn't know who the main characters were. I feel like I 'forrest gumped' my way through the game.

A decent enough diversion; but not one of my favorites...

[Post New]by 19angelwings60 on Nov 26, 10 1:40 PM
I have to agree with you totally. Bigfish should let us have another game of our choice. Not going to uninstall and reinstall anymore.

katbear50 wrote: I am currently playing this game also,
and true the items are difficult to pick out
from the background.
Often found myself staring @ the screen wondering if I was finished w/that particular scene,
or what to do next.
Overall, I am finding it strange, unusual, senseless,
and just plain inane.
Would gladly swap it for another game.

[Post New]by blazingmane on Nov 29, 10 9:06 AM
I bet I've played 500 games but not one was like this. I do like a challenge and I get tired of obvious or worn out plots. This story twists and the objective difficult to decifer. If it weren't leading me along I'd have trouble deducing my next move. The hidden objects are sometimes invisible not hidden. Some objects are fuzzy obscure smudges and I've got 20/20. Characters are undeveloped and spring forth then quickly flee. I do actually like it though. It just seems unfinished. I wish they would make changes and re-release it. If you do find trophy items it's because you stumbled on them. There is no reason or rhyme to most of this game. It is ashamed because this has potential. There are some very entertaining puzzles in this. It's unique.

Warmest Regards Fishies,
BlazingMane

[Post New]by blazingmane on Nov 29, 10 9:17 AM
hi katbear50,

yeh, I'm trying not to be mean. I usually pick better and always play the demo. I also get collectors editions if available because sometimes there is a bit more to do like morphing items or more background, bio or history of characters is available. I'm not sure why I didn't check this one out but I didn't!

[Post New]by blazingmane on Nov 29, 10 9:23 AM
Hey Katbear50,
If you are looking for very different puzzle games that are better developed try Ghost in the sheet. That too is a unique challenge yet finished.

BlazingMane

[Post New]by suziesweetpea on Dec 10, 10 7:55 PM
I played this whole game through just to see if there was any kind of hope, but alas, there was not. I like games that are not the usual also, but I play them because of the graphics. This game has "grim" graphics, but since I like HOGS it doesn't matter sometimes. Usually the stories are pretty lame, but this one is incomprehensible. Don't buy it, if you haven't. You will be sorry that you wasted your money and eyesight.

Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

[Post New]by Stevihj on Jan 13, 11 11:59 AM
The graphics are dark and well done. The gameplay is HOG. Objects were often small and hard to see. I have absolutely no idea what is going on in the story. I know there's a heroine, a twin and a cult. That's about it. What anything else has to do with that, I have no idea. The storyline is very complex.

This game is a C.

Go to: