Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ forum

[Post New]by cprebstuck on Apr 12, 11 3:12 PM
Paniolo wrote:Don't follow the lights. You need to follow the wires. Start by going to your left twice and then up. You'll make it through! Just remember to follow the wires as the lights go on and you canNOT go backwards!

Like I said, start off by going to your left twice and then go up. You'll go around the top part (careful not to try to backtrack!), loop around and then under, always following the wires, NOT the lights!

Hope this helps!!

jojomaddi83 wrote:hello

Please help i am soooo stuck on the light thing for the telepone arrr been doing it for 2 hours now

I will try it too. so agrivating!

[Post New]by cprebstuck on Apr 12, 11 3:20 PM
How do I light up telephone board? I am really stuck. Been trying for awhile now and even purchased another game to go playing.

[Post New]by lindaschierer on Apr 14, 11 3:49 PM
Hi, I am stuck very early in the game.
1. How do you get the well to move?
2. How do you get to the guest house?
Thanks!
~Linda

[Post New]by lindaschierer on Apr 14, 11 4:05 PM
lindaschierer wrote:Hi, I am stuck very early in the game.
1. How do you get the well to move?
2. How do you get to the guest house?
Thanks!
~Linda

[Post New]by andrewsjerom1988 on Apr 14, 11 11:21 PM
hi how to get the sun from cemetry. and how to open the cemetry

[Post New]by andrewsjerom1988 on Apr 14, 11 11:43 PM
andrewsjerom1988 wrote:hi how to get the sun from cemetry. and how to open the cemetry
how to open the skeleton lock

Welcome to Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ forum

[Post New]by andrewsjerom1988 on Apr 15, 11 12:15 AM
i have enterd into the cemetry but i cant find out the sun stone can anyone help me to find it out? please

[Post New]by mslove8133 on Apr 15, 11 5:49 AM
bfgImbrium wrote:Welcome to Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
I'm trying to get the sparkling area to come up on the man statue....I need to get the screwdriver....I don't know what to do....did I miss something the reason it's not sparkling for me?

[Post New]by andrewsjerom1988 on Apr 16, 11 12:58 AM
hi i want to know the name which is to br typed in the right side door using the type writter

mawmaw46
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by mawmaw46 on Apr 26, 11 2:31 PM
I did this and I got a black screen and the game froze. I have reinstalled the game and used 3 different names. Same results! Am I the only one with this problem?
LizzieK wrote:
kevrev wrote:please could someone tell me how to complete the puzzle the one with the half moon i cant skip the puzzle it wont let me anditsnot letting me move on till its solved
Fireplace puzzle -
Get the sun from under the vines in the cemetery.

Get the half moon from the Statue of Rose in the garden.

Place the sun and moon in the center of the fireplace puzzle.

Click and drag the symbol that looks like a spiral with a dot over it, to the empty spot on the left side beside the sun.

Click and drag the symbol that looks like a 76 mashed together, to the empty spot on the right side beside the moon.

Drawings of what the correct symbols look like are in your journal book.

Then pull the handle at the top.

Good luck!

Edited on 04/26/2011 at 2:34:29 PM PST

[Post New]by keisean on May 8, 11 5:46 AM
i'm stuck...where can i find the sun...and how can i open the door with the skeleton puzzle....pls help...

[Post New]by keisean on May 9, 11 4:24 AM
can anyone pls help me...i'm stuck in the garden with a girl statue...and i can't enter the door with the skelton puzzle...pls help me deal with that...

[Post New]by kane333 on May 13, 11 2:59 PM
Does any one know how to do the lights in the basement. I have been stuck for two days. Its the one that works the phone.

dreherg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by dreherg on May 15, 11 1:49 PM
GrannyWalrus wrote:I got caught by the evil brother Victor and have been locked in the attic. I can't figure out how to get out. Can anyone help me? I think it may have something to do with the bookcase and moving the books around,but I am lost.

kenneve
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by kenneve on May 19, 11 1:11 PM
I love this game. Have been playing it for about a year. Get stuck and leave until I just have to try it again. As of now I have 9 hearts. Have finished most games, but I have never been able to get the potholder and adjust the temperature. What could I have missed that is holding this up. Very satisfying when you complete a section. Please why do I not have the potholder.

Thanks

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 19, 11 2:24 PM
kenneve wrote:I love this game. Have been playing it for about a year. Get stuck and leave until I just have to try it again. As of now I have 9 hearts. Have finished most games, but I have never been able to get the potholder and adjust the temperature. What could I have missed that is holding this up. Very satisfying when you complete a section. Please why do I not have the potholder.

Thanks
If you've got to 9 hearts, you're long past the potholder. You use that on the stove to set the temperature to get the pattern to open the cellar for sharpened knife and fuel for the tram.

The potholder is in the first hog at the toys' tea party in the gingerbread house. The empty jar for the fuel is in the second.

Edited on 05/19/2011 at 2:25:53 PM PST

[Post New]by richardwood24 on May 31, 11 10:52 AM
heckhaven wrote:Help - I am stuck - where do I find the "cheese"

[Post New]by EithaK on Jun 2, 11 11:25 AM
I'm stuck in the garden where the funny looking bird-thingy is on the door. I can move the joint nodes but how do I know what the finished image should look like?
EithaK

[Post New]by lyni123 on Jun 2, 11 8:44 PM
LizzieK wrote:
kevrev wrote:please could someone tell me how to complete the puzzle the one with the half moon i cant skip the puzzle it wont let me anditsnot letting me move on till its solved
Fireplace puzzle -
Get the sun from under the vines in the cemetery.

Get the half moon from the Statue of Rose in the garden.

Place the sun and moon in the center of the fireplace puzzle.

Click and drag the symbol that looks like a spiral with a dot over it, to the empty spot on the left side beside the sun.

Click and drag the symbol that looks like a 76 mashed together, to the empty spot on the right side beside the moon.

Drawings of what the correct symbols look like are in your journal book.

Then pull the handle at the top.

Good luck!

[Post New]by lucylu79 on Jun 6, 11 4:44 AM
I have all the typewriter keys but i cant find the "R". I have download the walkthur they have on here and it says its in the showcase in the school house in a hidden object game but there is not a hidden odject game there..... Help where do i go.... I wanna finish this game

Go to: