Schoolhouse

Re:Schoolhouse

[Post New]by Bubbalicious23 on Sep 10, 12 6:38 PM
Go back thru the fireplace in the house

[Post New]by Dusty4347 on Dec 4, 12 10:38 PM
The stove and the cellar door are driving me nuts !! I used the potholder to set the temp on the stove to 600 degrees like it showed. The pot holder never went away, and I tried it several times. I set the cellar door as shown on the stove top and used both the old and young photo of the queen and it still won't open. This is the third time I have come back to this. It is making me. Racy. Any suggestions ?? Thanks !!

[Post New]by BBarberich on Apr 3, 13 6:19 PM
How and where do you get the lights on in the schoolhouse

jmic
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:Schoolhouse lights

[Post New]by jmic on Apr 13, 13 8:46 AM
How to turn on

[Post New]by ekaterina_tony on May 20, 13 9:17 AM
BBarberich wrote:How and where do you get the lights on in the schoolhouse

Find the fuse in the toy store. Then go to the general store (with the elevator) and place the fuse inside the fuse box.

[Post New]by RavenFishy on Jun 24, 13 6:13 AM
juliamadeane wrote:
gapits wrote:This is my first post and boy do I really need some help! I have gone to the school house basement door and gotten the temp, when I set the stove for the right temp it gave me the pattern but upon my return to the basement door and entering the pattern and hitting the button it does absolutely nothing!! What am I doing wrong?

There is the picture of either young Queen Victoria or old Queen Victoria when you click it . . . change the picture and see if that works.

Oh yea h.... Welcome to the Pond!!!!!

[Post New]by ashleyrose711 on Jul 8, 13 4:36 AM
Hi everyone,this is my first time .I am so stuck and frustrated. The temp on the door to school basement is 600 So I went used potholder got the pattern nothing happened.I've tryed everything .Someone please help!I even tryed both pics but still nothing .I know its simple that's what's so crazy.

[Post New]by BitBucketdva on Jul 12, 13 8:20 AM
ashleyrose711 wrote:Hi everyone,this is my first time .I am so stuck and frustrated. The temp on the door to school basement is 600 So I went used potholder got the pattern nothing happened.I've tryed everything .Someone please help!I even tryed both pics but still nothing .I know its simple that's what's so crazy.

Make sure that you have the patten from the boiler correctly copied on the basement doors. Press the button underneath. If you have it correct, it should open. The scene will back out, but the cellar doors will be open. If it DOESN'T open, double-check the pattern.

[Post New]by BitBucketdva on Jul 12, 13 8:23 AM
RavenFishy wrote:
juliamadeane wrote:
gapits wrote:This is my first post and boy do I really need some help! I have gone to the school house basement door and gotten the temp, when I set the stove for the right temp it gave me the pattern but upon my return to the basement door and entering the pattern and hitting the button it does absolutely nothing!! What am I doing wrong?

There is the picture of either young Queen Victoria or old Queen Victoria when you click it . . . change the picture and see if that works.

Oh yea h.... Welcome to the Pond!!!!!

pssst: The pictures do nothing. Try setting the pattern from the boiler, then click on the button underneath the pattern on the cellar door.

[Post New]by mikevalen3 on Jul 13, 13 12:49 PM
I believe that there is a bug in the Windows Phone 8 version of this game. The temperature on the Schoolhouse Hatch door is always 600 degrees. (I have deleted and replayed the game 5 times now.) I have the potholder and get the pattern for 600 degrees from the stove and that does not open the door. Thinking that it was an error I copied the patterns down for all of the various temperatures on the stove and none of them open the hatch. This forum says that the queen picture does not matter but I have tried every pattern with both queen pictures and nothing opens the door. I then though that I needed to accomplish something else in the game first so I followed two different walkthroughs and still get to the same 600 degree pattern that does not open the door.

[Post New]by medco63 on Jun 22, 14 8:28 AM
paratam64 wrote:help i have pot holder i found the temp 450 but cant get it adjusted any pointers

Go to: