Druecilla
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Druecilla on Nov 27, 10 5:21 PM
I down loaded the full version of the game last night. It took about 10 minutes and runs perfectly. Hoping everyone is able to play this one now. I'm well into the game and so far have not encountered any big problems. There is a lot of area to cover to find clues. I am enjoying the game but have to say the music becomes very annoying after a while so I had to turn it off. I like the actors, the dialogue is not corny and there is not a lot of over acting. A couple of sticky areas figuring out what I've missed, but basically a really great play so far.

[Post New]by tivoslady on Nov 27, 10 6:32 PM
Just finished the game and enjoyed it very much, sad its over. Looking forward to the next chapter, hope it'll be available sooner.

[Post New]by serulean4 on Nov 27, 10 6:45 PM
In bonus game Last Rites, I'm stuck on the ship's name puzzle after identifying its name as Antonia spelling it backward and changing 2&3 and 7&6 letters it still won't accept..any ideas??

[Post New]by kaidensgrammy on Nov 27, 10 6:48 PM
ladyhawke112 wrote:In Windows 7, the crayons are removed from inventory. This happens before the problems you are touting. Will you please address this?

You are about to get terribly negative reviews throughout the internet,

I had the same problem. Any solutions besides starting over!

hippy53
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by hippy53 on Nov 28, 10 1:37 AM
How do you get the tape dispenser out from underneath your inventory? If i can't get it, I won't buy the game. I'm already teed off!

hippy53
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by hippy53 on Nov 28, 10 1:47 AM
I downloaded the demo and had no problems with all 331mbs of it. I downloaded setup and i clicked on it and got to the tape dispsenser and can't pop it up. inventory gets in the way. How did the rest of you get past that?

jillaroogirl
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by jillaroogirl on Nov 28, 10 2:48 AM
I'm at the end of the game and the most annoying thing at the moment is the constant dialogue (from the person who 'follows'), I wish I could turn him off! LOL! It's making me skip through the puzzles!

[Post New]by maddenshyman on Nov 28, 10 4:25 AM
I bought the game, loaded it just fine. Was going great guns, THEN, got to putting traps in the basement, THEN, the blinking traps and cheese disappeared after the 1st one was placed. Now what? anyone know, or tell me where I raise caine about it? thank you much, Grannyby

mouldmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,127 Posts

[Post New]by mouldmom on Nov 28, 10 4:49 AM
Being screamed at, at the end of the game was really driving me nuts. My daughter and I started to talk back to the computer. That's when my husband walked in and suggested we step away from the computer, or he will call the "funny farm". He even sat down and took a stab at some of the puzzles. Nothing like getting the family involved in "my obsession". LOL

[Post New]by botanist1 on Nov 28, 10 9:15 AM
My download aborted three times, but on the third failure I clicked on the Big Fish game manager icon on my desktop (after the third download failed) and the download started right up again where it had left off and I was finally able to download all 686 megs.

Now I'm well into this marvelous game but can't open the coffin in the crypt below the carriage house. I know I have to tap the lid three times with a hammer but I can't get the lid open. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

[Post New]by shlikis on Nov 28, 10 9:15 AM
can't proside past the plunger got stack with it in the toilet what to do?

[Post New]by botanist1 on Nov 28, 10 9:34 AM
Make a call from the telephone atter getting the phone number of Vinton in the manager's office. You'll be given directions for cleaning the toilet in the call.

mainegamer
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by mainegamer on Nov 28, 10 10:08 AM
vingilot wrote:
mainegamer wrote:
vingilot wrote:GretchenMH - you have to click and hold until you fell the tree. Don't know if it's necessary to move the chainsaw back and forth, but I did for the fun.

beajohn - you'll eventually get the key from the bartender

mainegamer - do you have the cage in your inventory?

Nope- Don't have the birdcage because I can't seem to trigger the hidden object scene in the shed to get the screwdriver. I'm beginning to think it's a technical glitch. I also don't have the key to the cellar. How do you get into the bathroom? I knock on the door and keep getting told to beat it!

The screwdriver should have been one of the first things you got, I think when you're looking for Lewis's rain gear. It's definitely sometime in the first 4 or 5 objectives. You need to use it a few times. You're sure it's not hiding in your inventory somewhere? You may have to start a new profile if you're not able to get it.

mainegamer
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by mainegamer on Nov 28, 10 10:16 AM
mainegamer wrote:
vingilot wrote:
mainegamer wrote:
vingilot wrote:GretchenMH - you have to click and hold until you fell the tree. Don't know if it's necessary to move the chainsaw back and forth, but I did for the fun.

beajohn - you'll eventually get the key from the bartender

mainegamer - do you have the cage in your inventory?

Nope- Don't have the birdcage because I can't seem to trigger the hidden object scene in the shed to get the screwdriver. I'm beginning to think it's a technical glitch. I also don't have the key to the cellar. How do you get into the bathroom? I knock on the door and keep getting told to beat it!

The screwdriver should have been one of the first things you got, I think when you're looking for Lewis's rain gear. It's definitely sometime in the first 4 or 5 objectives. You need to use it a few times. You're sure it's not hiding in your inventory somewhere? You may have to start a new profile if you're not able to get it.

If I had the screwdriver it's disappeared from my inventory. I re-started with a new profile and will see if I find it. If not I guess I'll have to re-install it. Thanks for your help- much appreciated!

deryndu
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by deryndu on Nov 28, 10 10:57 AM
can anyone help me find the screwdriver please

[Post New]by avonlady94 on Nov 28, 10 1:44 PM
skoolmom wrote:@mermaidjwl - Use the honey to attract the bees on the balcony and take the hanging cage using the screwdriver. Put the parrot into the cage and transport him to the swamp.

@BFG: Any idea how to get past the trap door if one hasn't been issued the goblets as an objective? Totally stuck!

Skoolmom, thank you so much! I've been going nuts "running" back and forth trying to hang onto that darn bird!

[Post New]by reshell33 on Nov 28, 10 1:59 PM
I purchased without demoing first . It is great had not problem with download although it is a huge file. Now would like some help in finding some of the cards required to open bonus game. Have played through three times and still need help

[Post New]by reshell33 on Nov 28, 10 2:02 PM
shlikis wrote:can't proside past the plunger got stack with it in the toilet what to do?

Go into the office and get the number to lamont call him he will tell you how to unstop toilet flush 4 times plunge 3 times and flush again 5 times

[Post New]by qweenlady on Nov 28, 10 2:14 PM
I love the game, very god story and you really must think and hints is not so clearly to do next, but I buy the game and so far is it really good.

[Post New]by sczyfi on Nov 28, 10 2:41 PM
I didn't get the hammer from the item search in the shed and now I can't get the nail from the wine cellar. Help!!!

Go to: