Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Hexus

[Post New]by LaniLei on Jun 18, 12 10:38 PM
I tried Hexus on my ipad but it locked up and wouldn't let me continue the game, so I had to start all over. I purchased it again to play on my computer. It has done the same thing. I got really far in building my city, and now I have to start a new one or delete the game and restart again. Very frustrating. Fun game while I was playing it.

[Post New]by BigFishGrannie on Jun 26, 12 7:18 AM
This has to be my most favorite game to play over and over. I've completed the game many times and filled the land with all it would hold. I wish it had more than a hundred levels and more space for building. Right now I'm experiencing my first technical problems. After playing for months, I am now getting an error message when the game trys to download...I've removed it from my computer and re-downloaded it and still the same thing. I'll try technical services next! I hope it's an easy fix. It's my favorite go to game.

ahma2
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by ahma2 on Jul 14, 12 11:41 AM
hello everybody. I have two questions: How can I expand my city? It´s full now and I´m only on level 54. What shall I do with silver coins? Can I use them on some way???
I like this game very much especially the minigames which are different every time. But I don´t like the fog, I wouldn´t live in a city with so much fog, it´ll be unhealthy. LOL.

dorvisbunn
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by dorvisbunn on Aug 4, 12 6:17 PM
played for 10 minutes. Deleting. The game play makes no sense and the tutorial is not very sensible either. Sorry not for me. I'm usually pretty good at figuring things out but I just don't understand this game.

Need help building roads in hexus hd.

[Post New]by ashpatel888 on Aug 20, 12 4:48 PM
nmesechoff wrote:It seems that this game does not have instructions on how to build roads. I maybe missing something but i have looked every where and on the internet for help.

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. This game is great and very addicting. I get frustrated though because i cant do this function. Thank you very much.

gp to build menu you will see build road there. when you click this green roads will appear everywhere click twice to build any one of those

[Post New]by ashpatel888 on Aug 20, 12 4:50 PM
ahma2 wrote:hello everybody. I have two questions: How can I expand my city? It´s full now and I´m only on level 54. What shall I do with silver coins? Can I use them on some way???
I like this game very much especially the minigames which are different every time. But I don´t like the fog, I wouldn´t live in a city with so much fog, it´ll be unhealthy. LOL.

silver coins can be used to buy flora, some of the statues and to dress your avatar

_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on Feb 11, 13 7:03 AM

Connect 6 or more balls to clear them.

Buy clothing and jewels for your avatar.

Build a city.

Different.

Good for a DD or good sale.

Angel

[Post New]by milesnelson on May 21, 13 11:23 AM
My challenge is in the main game, there are plenty of feature modifiers in the game like the icon to change a color. However, I cannot find a description of what the different icons do, the only way is to click the button, which uses up the feature and I still miss what happened. So I get upset because I feel like I am wasting important extras because of confusion.

Can you provide a help section or online reference to show what the different buttons do? You may have provided these instructions once when the button or icon was enabled but that does me no good if misunderstood it and want to re-read.

As to game play, it is enjoyable. Wish there was a help section to review the importance of building different things. I find that I read the tutorial and later want to go back and read it again but it is not available.Keep in mind that some players may be new to the experience and have not played any other game (like me I have a total of 3 games under my belt so far and this one if very different from the others).

[Post New]by stampedelady on Jul 6, 14 8:49 PM
I am playing this game and love it but I have reached an impasse and need help please? To complete the level I must release 6 silver balls. 4 silver balls are locked. I have tried maneuvering them but they still only make rows of three.. or four.. and no other balls become available.. HELP..?? how can I finish this level please.. email me if you can help.... thanks.. siren1955@live.ca

Go to: