WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Welcome to Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus forum

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 11, 11 7:42 PM
silverlash wrote:I am in the security room. I have found the key, set the buttons, (406..3..co) when I first put the key in it lit up. now that everything is in place, I can't turn the key. A green light is on on the satalite phone, but none of the monitors will come on. It keeps on sparking on the 3rd button which is the antennae. it doesn't seem to like the setting I chose, but I have tried all of the others without success. what do I need to look for
? Is there a walk through?

After you set all the dials did you click on the microphone? No, there is no walkthrough.....on BFG.

[Post New]by silverlash on Mar 12, 11 7:43 AM
Yes I have clicked on the microphone .. on the black switch, on the top of the microphone on the cord and nothing....

I set the dials on Mhz 406, # 3 Antennae co57

the monitors do not come on nor any of the lights on that unit. When I click on hint all I get is the sparklies on the Antennae button? I am not able to figure out what I am doing wrong. Please help.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 12, 11 8:52 AM
silverlash wrote:
I set the dials on Mhz 406, # 3 Antennae co57

Ohhhhhhhh. There's you problem. You only have two out of the three correct. You need to check the book on the yacht for your last setting.

[Post New]by silverlash on Mar 12, 11 9:07 AM
Yes thank you I didn't find anything on the yacht but I did try each setting again and got the right on finally and finished the game.. It was a good game. Thanks

[Post New]by hamcar on Mar 16, 11 11:35 PM
I'm at the beginning and I have only one yellow dot Im trying to get
across to the beach, but I cant get the boat, Please help

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 16, 11 11:46 PM
hamcar wrote:I'm at the beginning and I have only one yellow dot Im trying to get
across to the beach, but I cant get the boat, Please help
Have you been up the steps straight ahead to the Plaza? There are some things to do there first. Where is the yellow dot? If you go there and click hint, what does it say? Usually it gives you an idea of what to do.

SPOILER!! Highlight to read:
**You need a fishing pole to get the boat in position to get to the beach.**

[Post New]by misseli on Mar 28, 11 4:26 PM
I downloaded Murder Island via the Game Manager a while ago (little over a month) and started playing it recently. However, the game keeps freezing on my 2009 MacBook Pro, and I have to do a hard reboot of my entire system. Has anyone else had this issue?

[Post New]by crazyyneedshelp on Mar 30, 11 1:09 AM
hello
i need desprate help ahaha i cant fix the sail on the yacht and please dont tell me handcuffs i know i need to use the handcuffs but everytime i try it contiunes to say "doesnt work" now i also read im suppose to have some sort of chain already in my inventory but theres nothing there and i ve been up and down the map a hundred times and still can find nothing please help

p.s sorry if i sounded rude im just a bit cranky is all

[Post New]by crazyyneedshelp on Mar 30, 11 1:22 AM
never mind i figured it out ahahah

[Post New]by crazyyneedshelp on Mar 30, 11 3:12 AM
yay i passed the game all in one night very cool very interactive not like many othe hogs this one had a very awesome ending ND i totoaly predicted the ending

[Post New]by bluetiful on Apr 6, 11 12:53 PM
Can someone help me in the security room? I think my game is glitched or something. I'm missing the 3rd knob for the satellite. I know all the settings and everything else but for some reason the third knob is missing! I tried going back to the library to see if there was anything left to do there I also looked at the map and nothing. Everything points to the security room..I don't get it...the third knob that is missing is the one where I have to change the setting to "AO40".

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on May 6, 11 3:50 PM
bluetiful wrote:Can someone help me in the security room? I think my game is glitched or something. I'm missing the 3rd knob for the satellite. I know all the settings and everything else but for some reason the third knob is missing! I tried going back to the library to see if there was anything left to do there I also looked at the map and nothing. Everything points to the security room..I don't get it...the third knob that is missing is the one where I have to change the setting to "AO40".

After finding the security room, you need to do some other things before getting the radio to work. Places to go: Miles' apartment, beach rooms, and then another search scene will open in the library where you will find the knob.

[Post New]by Cejkacejka3 on May 23, 11 4:45 PM
[b]
josie21 wrote:I have got the 5 golden apples but they won't go on the wall?

Me to Josie. I have restarted this great game (I'm on my 5th try) To the helper who said the golden apples not sticking and saying answers already answered I say this..."HELP" I am a brand new new commer and re-read pages 2 bd 3 again. I read every entry to this page...I have successfully pulled every hair out of my head only one left!! Do you have any idea what a Almost bald 72 yr, old female looks like? PLEASE help and repeat for us new folks...PLEASE. I want to see how it all turns out. Thanks for saving my last hair!

[Post New]by Cejkacejka3 on May 23, 11 4:49 PM
crazyyneedshelp wrote:hello
i need desprate help ahaha i cant fix the sail on the yacht and please dont tell me handcuffs i know i need to use the handcuffs but everytime i try it contiunes to say "doesnt work" now i also read im suppose to have some sort of chain already in my inventory but theres nothing there and i ve been up and down the map a hundred times and still can find nothing please help

[Post New]by Cejkacejka3 on May 23, 11 4:58 PM
Cejkacejka3 wrote:

[Post New]by Cejkacejka3 on May 23, 11 4:59 PM
Cejkacejka3 wrote:

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on May 25, 11 12:05 PM
Cejkacejka3 wrote:[b]
josie21 wrote:I have got the 5 golden apples but they won't go on the wall?

Me to Josie. I have restarted this great game (I'm on my 5th try) To the helper who said the golden apples not sticking and saying answers already answered I say this..."HELP" I am a brand new new commer and re-read pages 2 bd 3 again. I read every entry to this page...I have successfully pulled every hair out of my head only one left!! Do you have any idea what a Almost bald 72 yr, old female looks like? PLEASE help and repeat for us new folks...PLEASE. I want to see how it all turns out. Thanks for saving my last hair!

Wouldn't want you to lose that "last" hair!!!!

To get the apples to stay on the wall, click on the apple in inventory, put the cursor tip on the hole for the apple and click it into place. Just use the tip of the cursor in the hole instead of the apple.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on May 25, 11 12:06 PM
Cejkacejka3 wrote:
Cejkacejka3 wrote:

To fix the sail, click on your handcuffs in your inventory and click them onto the chain on the sail. That should fix it.

[Post New]by downunder46 on Jul 11, 11 12:23 AM
Just wanted to thank Wiljul and mcurty for all their posts. I have finally finshed the game! I would still be plugging away if it were not for you both, my question had usually already been answered each time I needed help. It is really great that you take the time to help us all I always check the forums before iI download any game, to help me decide. Thamks again!

[Post New]by brndthm on Sep 7, 11 10:11 AM
are there any more games like this enjoyed the hidden object and the puzzles together

Go to: