MABJBMB
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Phantasmat

[Post New]by MABJBMB on Jun 29, 12 9:08 PM
I've already given a positive review earlier but just wanted to say that this game has it all. I've played it many times. I only do hardest mode so that I can play the match 3 with timed mode. I'm an experienced match 3 player and I have had to do some areas 9 or 10 times. But forget all that. What had me going was the intriguing story line. You can't give up until YOU KNOW! If you don't like match 3, you can do just HOG - so don't worry. It's months that I have had this game and think it deserves your attention.

LoisMac
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by LoisMac on Jul 24, 12 2:30 PM
Just adding my kudos to those already posted. I loved this game! It had wonderfully done creepy characters (but not too creepy) Lots of good clear HOGS, some fairly easy but fun puzzles and a good story line.

[Post New]by bon9158 on Sep 26, 12 2:57 PM
So, in looking through the walkthrough, there are absolutely NO real hidden object games.
Getting really tired of "hidden object" games with WAY too much story, and not enough games!!

[Post New]by philanna3827 on Oct 7, 12 10:53 AM
This was a great game! There was, in my opinion, way to many HOs but was happy to see that we were able to switch over to "Match 3". Great voice over, cool graphics and fast helpfull hints. Loved it!

boofycat
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by boofycat on Dec 7, 12 12:10 AM
DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS DD! This is one of the very best games I have ever played. I am sad that the developer is no longer with us, as this game and the M3 Saqqarah are among my favourites which I replay often.

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Nov 30, 13 5:06 PM
finished. I could not have played without having to use the walkthrough for parts of the game. other than that really liked this game.

Go to: