Re:Your comments and reviews for Maestro: Music of Death

[Post New]by ladyannamarie on Apr 15, 11 10:29 PM
I COULN'T FIND THE BRICK BECAUSE THE WALKTHROUGH HAD IT AS SOON AS U WALKED OVER BRIDGE. THANKS FOR THE COMMENT IN THIS FORUM THAT TOLD ME WHERE TO FIND IT. IT WAS NEAR THE FALLEN DOWN TREE. AND I MEAN FALLEN DOWN. LOL. THANKS MARGIE B. FOR UR WALKTHROUGHS. IF NOT FOR THE WALKTHROGHS I WOULD NOT BE BUYINGS SO MANY GAMES. I'M GETTING UP IN AGE AND NEEN ALL THE HELP I CAN GET. I REALLY LIKE BIGFISH.

[Post New]by ladyannamarie on Apr 15, 11 10:52 PM
SORRY MARGIE B. MY BAD. AFTER FINDING THE FALLEN TREE AND THE BRICK WENT BACK TO WALKTHROUGH AND I SAW DEFINITELY IT WAS AT THE FALLEN TREE. LOL COULDN'T MISS THAT TREE. I WAS CONFUSED THE WAY IT WAS PLACED. THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THOSE WALKTHROUGHS. ON MY WAY FOR THE PURCHASE. HOPE MY PC DOESN'T RUN OUT OF ROOM FOR ALL THE GAMES.

Akela16
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by Akela16 on Apr 16, 11 10:46 AM
I've just finished the game and the bonus chapter ... WOW ! what a game. It plays in full screen filling mode on my 22.5" iMac ... that's an image 18.75" wide x 10.5" high.
The game ran flawlessly. Thank goodness for the strategy guide, I had to refer to it a couple of times when I missed picking up an item in my haste to get on with the game. The hidden object scenes were great and challenging, the puzzles in the game were varied and some very challenging ... I ended up skipping two of them because I just couldn't get it all figured out. The one was the three interlocking rings .... I just couldn't figure out how to get them in their proper places and sequence.

A SUPER game, and one I'll certainly play again ... perhaps even at the "expert mode"

[Post New]by LadyXXXHolic on Apr 18, 11 9:18 PM
I finished the standard game but the story didn't explain anything and now I'm left wondering if the CE bonus level tells anything to keep me interested in this plot. Does it?

Sparty94
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Sparty94 on Apr 20, 11 2:48 PM
I tried out this game, loved the music, graphics, etc....BUT, the more I played, the more the storyline frayed....The story started to fall apart, and by the "denouement" it had completely collapsed. The ending made NO SENSE!! Was "it" destroyed? How could Eva.......if "she" didn't have "it" anymore?? How does Emily lose the "good....." yet have it? And, what she has changes from one scene to another????

A BIG OOPS!!!

Luckily, the "after game" is better......actually, what is considered a CE extra, was probably originally part of the ending of the story, or it should be incorporated into the story AFTER YOU GO BACK AND EDIT WHAT'S BEEN WRITTEN!

Aside from what I've already pointed out, the grammar/spelling/punctuation in this game appear to be acceptable. (I've only played it once)

But as usual, I must again reiterate, that I'm NOT pleased with the quality of the literacy in your BFG games.

You could have great products..but the text really holds you back, and lessens the enjoyment for me. EDIT......EDIT......EDIT before you publish!!!!!!!!

AnnieO_2424mad
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by AnnieO_2424mad on Apr 23, 11 10:29 PM
Excellent game! Will definitely play this one again.

[Post New]by stepbystep2005 on May 5, 11 5:14 PM
tmrspecial wrote:I'm in the theater and cannot complete one of the hidden object games. I found all of the items but the last thing I have to do is to move a peacock feather somewhere and make a unicorn. I've used the help at least 10 times, but it keeps showing me a location that does not accept the peacock feather. Can anyone tell me how to get past this game? Thanks.

I'm not too sure if anyone has answered your question...but I just played the part you were mentioning and it turns out the peacock feather and the horse at the very top have nothing to do with the other. You get the peacock feather and brush the drum to the left of it...you're really using the feather as a duster. When you dust off the drum, there's a unicorn!

Happy playing!

d0080b
Stingray
Stingray
5,334 Posts

[Post New]by d0080b on May 8, 11 4:30 PM
Very good game... worth the money... one I'll paly again.

ELadyG1013
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by ELadyG1013 on May 17, 11 4:11 PM
I totally love ERS GAMES !! This is yet another one that I . In fact this is my second time playing this game.Great graphics,the puzzles are pretty interesitng,hidden objects are not in your face easy,but thankfully they are not hidden in darkness or impossible to even see...let alone find! After playing the demo for about 15 minutes I knew it was a definate purchase for me. Thanks BFG for having this one....keep them coming please! Happy gaming fishies

[Post New]by Dimitar25874 on Jun 2, 11 1:51 AM
And yet another masterpiece from ERS. 40 Locations and 4-5 hours of fun!
Anxiously waiting for ERS to release theyre new game Grim Facade Mystery Of Venice and Maestro Notes of Life.

sandyca
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
450 Posts

[Post New]by sandyca on Jul 10, 11 5:00 PM
Purchased many months ago and just recently played and completed. This whole game was awesome, graphics were awesome, music was awesome, everything about it was awesome and you definitely get your $$ worth. Looking forward to the next one, please don't change a thing because ERS games rock and so does Big Fish. Thank you for the great games!

Becca_jxxx
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Becca_jxxx on Jul 26, 11 12:41 PM
This is a great game!! I'm really looking forward to the next in the series coming out.

Shastanna
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by Shastanna on Jul 29, 11 3:21 PM
Wow. That was a great ride! I just love the artwork, the music, the story....can't wait for the sequel!!

Audiohawk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Audiohawk on Aug 21, 11 10:23 PM
This is the strongest game I've played from ERS so far. I like it when the puzzle scenes get their own music. With a title like this, the music had better be effective, and it is. The locations and supernatural events have a solid connection between the visuals and the sound effects. There are a few things to quibble with (I'd love it if the audio transitions between scenes were smoother, and I don't understand why people in 19th century Paris speak with British accents - or have names like Smith!), but overall I was impressed.

oscar66
Herring
Herring
307 Posts

[Post New]by oscar66 on Aug 31, 11 7:49 AM
Wonderful graphics, good story and just long enough. I look forward to the same quality or better in the sequel. One negative was that the some puzzles seemed a little too easy. A couple, like the marble one were all set up for just a couple of clicks of one arrow and done.

oscar66
Herring
Herring
307 Posts

[Post New]by oscar66 on Aug 31, 11 7:50 AM
Wonderful graphics, good story and just long enough. I look forward to the same quality or better in the sequel. One negative was that the some puzzles seemed a little too easy. A couple, like the marble one were all set up for just a couple of clicks of one arrow and done.

oscar66
Herring
Herring
307 Posts

oscar66
Herring
Herring
307 Posts

[Post New]by MichaelMaiden25 on Nov 5, 11 7:51 PM
My Favorite Game of all time!!! Can't wait for the next Installment!

[Post New]by DashGamesAddict on Nov 6, 11 4:37 AM
After finishing the Dark Parables two excellent games, I need another game to play while I waited for the new Dark Parables game to be released.

I came across this one and it had positive reviews. After playing the demo version, it had me hooked so I bought the CE. I'm only onto to chapter two but so its great!

Go to: